open/close all folders
Shit That I Like
Anime and Manga
- Death Note
- Mirai Nikki
- High School of the Dead
Live Action TV
- Death Note Abridged
- Perfect Kirby
- Ben Drowned
- Marble Hornets
- Final Fantasy VII Abridged
- Adventure Time
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - This show is probably the best western animation show I've ever watched.
- King of the Hill
- Pinky and the Brain
- Shrek, but only the first
- South Park - After the first three seasons, the creators just started to bash liberalism and spouted their conservative opinions. Somewhere between then and season 7 or so, the series Jumped the Shark and Cartman became Flanderized by making him spout hate speech and making him kill people. He only used Kyle's Jewish-ness as an insult, and he didn't actually appear to hate Jews or enjoy killing them.
- Warhammer 40,000 - I own Space Marines but I'm selling 'em for Orks, due to Orks being awesome.
- Dungeons & Dragons - preferred versions are 2.5 (the revised 2.0 PHB) and 3.5, although I've played every version.
- Dark Conspiracy
- Twilight 2000
- Warhammer - not Warhammer Fantasy—I'm talking about the RPG.
- Ars Magica
- Magic: The Gathering
- BattleTech and MechWarrior
Shit That Applies To Me
Feel free to add anything to this.
- Anime Hair
- Butt Monkey
- Brilliant, but Lazy - I'm a C student. I could be an A student.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Comedic Sociopathy
- Cuddlebug - Only with some people.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Eating Lunch Alone - Sometimes, less often than usual at this moment.
- Expospeak Gag
- Friendless Background - Until recently.
- Forgets to Eat
- Hacker Cave - Includes my room, which serves as a video game cave as well.
- Messy Hair - Completely unkempt.
- Most Tropers Are Young Nerds
- Must Have Caffeine - I'm The Insomniac, so coffee and Mountain Dew is a must.
- No Social Skills
- Nervous Wreck - Diagnosed anxiety.
- Older Than They Look - I look like I am shota. I am in high school.
- Playful Hacker
- The Quiet One
- Why a lot of people think I have Asperger Syndrome.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Sophisticated as Hell
- Straight Gay
- The Mentally Disturbed - Diagnosed anxiety.
- The Stoner
- Viewer Gender Confusion - Over the internet, I've had a few people be shocked that I am male. Which is odd, seeing as my signature is "I'm just a guy who doesn't know what he wants." Prior to hitting puberty, phone salesman and people I didn't know would call me ma'am.
- Wise Beyond Their Years