I am Shaggy. I am commonly found on the Our Avatars Are In A Room Together thread, the LGBT thread, the Hangout thread, 4chan; specifically /g/ and /x/, while occasionally I go to /b/. You'll also find me in the vidya gaemz forum here.
Feel free to vandalize at the bottom of ma page!
I spend my days playing video games, sleeping through school, browsing 4chan, getting high on Mountain Dew, watching anime, and ignoring my homework. I draw poorly
, program, write fiction, poetry, and music, study chemistry, and I am a huge history buff.
open/close all folders
Shit That I Like
Anime and Manga
Live Action TV
- Death Note Abridged
- Perfect Kirby
- Ben Drowned
- Marble Hornets
- Final Fantasy VII Abridged
- Adventure Time
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - This show is probably the best western animation show I've ever watched.
- King of the Hill
- Pinky and the Brain
- Shrek, but only the first
- South Park - After the first three seasons, the creators just started to bash liberalism and spouted their conservative opinions. Somewhere between then and season 7 or so, the series Jumped the Shark and Cartman became Flanderized by making him spout hate speech and making him kill people. He only used Kyle's Jewish-ness as an insult, and he didn't actually appear to hate Jews or enjoy killing them.
- Warhammer 40,000 - I own Space Marines but I'm selling 'em for Orks, due to Orks being awesome.
- Dungeons & Dragons - preferred versions are 2.5 (the revised 2.0 PHB) and 3.5, although I've played every version.
- Dark Conspiracy
- Twilight 2000
- Warhammer - not Warhammer Fantasy—I'm talking about the RPG.
- Ars Magica
- Magic: The Gathering
- BattleTech and MechWarrior
Shit That Applies To Me
Feel free to add anything to this.