Press (or click) the edit button to start this new page.
Now then, as you can probably see from the title of this page, SgtFrog1 is a huge fan of Keroro Gunso
. He is currently 18 years old, was born in Illinois but moved around a lot due to having a father in the Navy...you know what? Let's just list the tropes he falls under.
- Proud Member Of PLATTER.
- Neutral Good
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Covert Pervert
- Trash of the Titans: It doesn't smell or anything, the soda cans and pizza boxes just kinda piles up in my dorm.
- Hikikomori: I don;t get out as much as I'd like, not since TvTropes ruined my life.
- Feels like his roommate's Chew Toy. His roommate (now former roommate since he moved out) was a Jerkass anyway.
- Gentle Giant: Six feet, two inches, but a great guy.
- Never Heard That One Before: Due to many people in my juniot high school living in Eagleland, and due to influence from King of the Hill, I was asked many, many times "Are you Chinese or Japanese?" And many, many times, I answered, "No, I'm Korean."
- Also, during gym classes, I was the only one who had yet to grow body hair. "Do you shave your legs or something?" "No." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm sure."
- Berserk Button: Please don't touch my glasses.
- Also, after having read through the Logical Fallacies and Insane Troll Logic pages, I lost much of my hope for humanity. Internet trolls in general often make me rage at my computer, but, of course, that's exactly what the troll wants me to do.
- Meta Guy
- Deadpan Snarker
- Has a severe case of Kugimiya disease
- Memetic Mutation: Because I am a total dork, I use memes such as FALCON PAWNCH! and IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND! in casual conversation.
- World of Warcraft: Don't play too much anymore, but I read a few webcomics on it. And I browse Wo W Head, kinda the World of Warcraft version of TV Tropes.
- Zettai Ryouiki: I have kind of a fetish for this. I often wonder how Hatsune Miku puts on and takes off her boots. This may or may not have something to do with the aforementioned Kugimiya disease.
- Webcomics: I have a running list of webcomics that I check daily or almost daily: Ménage à 3, VG Cats, Penny Arcade, Eerie Cuties, Head Trip, World of Warcraft Eh?, Daily-Quests, School Bites. I'm also an active member on deviantART and the Katawa Shoujo forums: www.ks.renai.us
- Cluster F-Bomb: These are usually followed by Oh Crap.
- Technical Pacifist: I fight to defend myself. I'd also be a Barrior Warrior with Healing Hands if I was a superhero.
- Proud member of PLATTER.