"He said to get your face in the classroom. He didn't say anything about the rest of you."
—Me again, to another classmate in Video Yearbook when the teacher told her to "Get [her] face in the classroom."
Ummmm.... Yeah.... This troper doesn't know what to put as an intro. So he guesses he'll post all that other crap later.
Mai bestest fran!
Tropes about Sanyu Miyazaki the User:
- All Love Is Unrequited - To an extent.
- Badass Bookworm - When I want to be.
- Berserk Button - NO ONE MESSES WITH ME CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS! NO ONE!!!!
- Also applies to Cookie Dough or Half-Baked Ice Cream
- Brainy Specs - Subverted. While I actually do need them, I tend to remove them from time to time.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Butt Monkey
- Catch Phrase - "I'm a major in math and a minor in ______."
- Despair Event Horizon - Inching ever so closer to it.
- And then stops and turns right back around.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life
- Did Not Get the Girl -
And probably never well with my track record. May end up with one. Maybe. Nope, definitely not. Averted, at least for now. Well, it didn't work... but it at least ended on a good note this time. And now I'm with someone else. But who could she be? You know what. This is turning into an Overly-Long Gag...
- Drowning Our Romantic Sorrows - WITH ROOT BEER!
- Genius Ditz
- Gushing About Characters You Like - Oh, there's quite a list.
- Said list clocks out at about two pages. My one of my ex-girlfriends has one EIGHT PAGES LONG.
- Imagine Spot - About as much as my only friend on this site. But they are pretty fun.
- Long Distance Relationship - Went through that once. This did not end well.
- Love Hurts
- Love Is a Weakness
- Love Triangle - Have been in Types 1 and 5
- Teen Genius - According to some.
- The (Emotionally Unstable) Hero
- Power Trio - In several
- Power Trio 1 (Austin, Kam, and Myself): Kam is the Superego, I'm the Ego, and Austin is the Id.
- Power Trio 2 (Cantaloupe, Karanto, and Myself): Respectively: Ego, Superego, Id.
- Power Trio 3 (Scottie, Zack, and Myself): Respectively: Ego, Id, and Superego.
- Sensitive Guy
- Silly Rabbit, Romance Is for Kids!
- The Eeyore - When I'm not trying to hide it.
- TV Genius - I am a good 97% of the time.
- Yuri Fan
Tropes about Sanyu Miyazaki the Character
This troper is a fan of...