Tropers: Saint Deltora
"I'm dense? Maybe it's true that my mind works out of step with everyone else's. It's just that I don't know what to say to other people. So I hide my nervousness and try to go along with what they say. That's how I've made the quasi-friendships in my life. Right now... [Goes on to explain the backstory of the Crapsack World he lives in] they told us... "You are not ready to protect those that you love" but I always thought... Shouldn't we be better than this? [...] Shouldn't I be better then this?"Okay, this has been barren for far too long now. I am a 17 year old Brazillian, with way too much free time and too little friends. I am a huge fan of video games due to being practically raised by them, I am also into several kinds of comics and cartoons. I have a tendency of avoiding most kinds of internet arguments, prefering instead to just watch, I will get involved if I think something must be said though. In general, you can talk with me whenever you feel like it, just remember to point out when I make any kind of social Faux Pas, because seriously, I'd really apreciate it. Also, just so you know I usually talk with my friends through PM. Things I happen to enjoy
—Shu Ouma: Summing up not just his life, but mine as well.
Anime and Manga
- The Ace:I am this in Video Games when compared to most of my peers.
- Attention Deficit Oh Shiny:
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Berserk Button:Fictional Brazillians speaking spanish. I got others but that is the big one.
- Born Lucky /Born Unlucky/ Unluckily Lucky: I switch between the three depending on the day and situation.
- Bi the Way: I still prefer girls, mind you.
- Covert Pervert:Somewhat.
- The Ditz: I get this vibe from you. The fact that you posted in the "apply tropes to others" forum game without having a section for it isn't helping to sway that. - Physical Stamina
- Deadpan Snarker:Sometimes.
- Desperately Craves Affection
- Extreme Doormat
- Fanboy:Of Leo Aiolia.
- Fandom Heresy:I like PersonaTrinitySoul.
- Friendless Background:I always had very few friends my age back in school, I only started making them around my final years of high school.
- Fusion Dance:Your Spider-Thor avatar.-Xiphos Orochi 666
- Genius Ditz:Sometimes I am this.
- Idiot Hero:Othertimes I am this.
- GIFT:I suffered a bit from this in my first few weeks in the forum. I eventually got better after getting in a few fights.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!:I really hate swearing in general.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation
- Insane Troll Logic: My mother's line and way of thinking when she is angry is built on this, my sister has long gave up on trying to reason with her whenever she gets mad.
- Neutral Good:My desired allignment.
- Nice Guy: You mean well, if anything. — Boxen
- Well... I try.
- Non-Indicative Name — Boxen
- No Social Skills:Extremely so. I have been going to a clinic to improve on that.
- Jerkass:I sometimes come across as this.
- Sliding Scale Of Idealism VS Cynicism:Idealist.
- Idiot Hero:Sometimes... I can be pretty knuckle-headed.
- True Neutral:In comparison to everyone else.-Xiphos Orochi 666
- Kid Genius:I teached myself English with nothing but a dictionary and Video Games, lots and lots of Video Games.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: I just, in general, just find them só much comfy and easy to wear and move around in.
Tropes I Like Seeing In Works
- Defiant to the End
- Fantasy Kitchen Sink
- All Myths Are True
- God Is Good
- God Is Flawed
- God and Satan Are Both Jerks
- Required Secondary Powers: Especially when played around with it.
- Japanese Spirit: Although, I prefer when some of it's less savory parts are averted or at least downplayed.
- Guile Hero
- Manipulative Bastard
- Magnificent Bastard
- The Strategist
- Child Prodigy
- Chronic Hero Syndrome
- For Happiness
- Good Feels Good
- Good Is Not Dumb
- Good Is Not Soft
- Pragmatic Hero
- Most cases of Gender-Inverted Trope in general.
- Wholesome Crossdresser
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: I just find the aesthetic so pleasing.
- Spoiled Sweet
- Unlucky Everydude
- Yin-Yang Bomb
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism: I prefer works that mix and match perspectives from both sides.
- Earn Your Happy Ending
- Blood Knight
- Genki Girl
- Fun Personified
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: I prefer when they don't die.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy
- Amicable Exes
- Pragmatic Hero
- The Anti-Nihilist
- Ideal Hero
- Cosplay Otaku Girl
- Pleased to meet you! Egregious One
- Hello, and, again, welcome to the TV Tropes Writing Convention Learning Center. — Boxen
- Hello. Welcome to TV Tropes. I will be your guide. To your right, your mouse. To your left, a suspicious amount of tissue...Wait, what? HENTAI! ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Hello, and welcome to the madhouse! -Passerby