Tropers / Sadiebird
As of 2012, a female troper who has reached twenty-two years of age. She enjoys reading, TV shows (oh so many), films, video games, internetting, and avoiding playing solitaire by taking WikiWalks
. Needless to say, TV Tropes have ruined her life.
This troper provides examples of:
- All Women Love Shoes: Guilty as charged.
- Backseat Driver / Captain Obvious: While a decent driver herself, she is not very good at video gaming (although not from trying). Therefore she finds joy in yelling at her boyfriend and his friends while they play "Five" to "Look out!" and another favorite, "Behind you!"
- Bilingual Bonus: The troper is majoring in ASL (American Sign Language) interpreting.
- Subverted: The troper now hopes to transfer schools and major in Greek and Roman civilizations, with a future Master's in Library Science.
- Catch-Phrase: She tends to pick up catchphrases from friends, lovers and media and use them excessively for a while. She then realises how annoying it is and then tries desperately to break herself of the habit.
- Incredibly Lame Pun:
Friend A: I'm sick of people asking me to design their website for free.
Friend B: Would you design my website for cheese?
Friend A: Only if I get cheese for life.
Troper: That deal sounds Gouda to me!
- Mathematician's Answer:
"What do you want for dinner?"
"The edible kind."
End Of Line.