, that is my online
name from the Land Down Under
! I frequent the trope page quite regularly. I am a fan of most anime, including Animorphs and The Nineties
, I am a fan of Psychological Horror
, Pony Tale
and Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls
. I still don't get the Seven-Year-Rule though. I have a creepy monotone sometimes. I draw in slightly 'animesque' fashion, but try to have some mythological and historical influences... I have a slight complex
. I sometimes suffer from food preferences
I'm a firm believer in reincarnation
now. I also need an Anti Poopsocking
... I'm a beginner Game Maker
as well and pretty Genre Savvy
after watching countless TV shows and cartoons (and must employ MST3K Mantra
show I like to watch). My fave historical person is Queen Cleopatra VII. My primary Seven Sins
would be Sloth and Gluttony
and Envy. Although I'm suffering from a Heroic RROD
right now. I have trouble understanding some puns and metaphors (especially in book titles
)... I'm one of The Dreaded
, because somehow... I'm a Kuudere
. I've heard "Diamonds last forever", hence my fascination with sparkly objects. I'm a Level Grinding
gamer, I always persist until the monster gives way.
Oh yeah, and my birthday is also Cthulhu's birthday
I've also been in and out of hospital more times than I can remember... Recently I'm a bit of a medication-addict. I am omnipresent on the net, everywhere
at once, also known as safirediaz, sabrina_jewel and others... :D I sometimes suffer from Unstoppable Rage
(because for me- nothing is the same for me anymore)... I wrote many
essays on novels and had to cross-analyze them endlessly
I am the creator of the T Vtropes Dragon Fable
page (and edited the Parallax page), just because I like the Tetris Effect
so much. I like Pokemon, Nightmare Fuel
and Beat Still, My Heart
, but I am scared of The Sixth Sense
. I like anything to do with tentacles. Very much so.
I'm a little bit of an Stepford Snarker depending on my mood
that day. Sometimes I can be an emotionless
girl... I like Midnight Library
. I read Bootstraps Some
of my darkness came from reading Stephen King
- I need The Power of Friendship
My theme song?
I use this site as "inspiration" for my stories. I am a fan of macrophiliac (local vore fan), Fantastic Voyage
, Journey to the Center of the Mind
and Fetish Fuel
... Anyone want to create a forum game based on these?? I have a Tweet and a Deviantart
I used to ride tamed horses for my... disabilities. I still love them. I love me a good Karmic Twist Ending
Although I like dragons and Our Werewolves Are Different
. I like Doctor Who
David Tennant. I watch Noir, Loveless, Bokurano and Revolutionary Girl Utena
. I also go through Wangst and Creator Breakdown
when my stories become a Dead Fic
. (PS: I have mild... CP.) I've only liked anime since 2005... I personally think that sometimes Dark Is Not Evil
. I admire the guy Sisyphus who rolls a rock up a hill repeatedly
I like making Mind Screw
, Cliff Hanger
and Freud Was Right
. I like stories about High Fantasy
and about tiny peope put in strange stituations. One day, I want to Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence
and be like Irresponsible Captain Tylor
. I am a big fan of Petting Zoo People
and want to be a furry like in 'Loveless'... Sometimes I feel like the Whale
from Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy
, Please Don't Leave Me
. My parents state "You watch too many movies
", I tend to disagree. xD On the Insanity test I got 38.5 (I think)... I listen too much Vocaloid? Sometimes I feel as insignificant as a mayfly
- (is surprised)
I am currently working on another The Simpsons Deconstruction Fic
called A Clockwork Margaret
which is a slight parody of A Clockwork Orange
. More on this soon. I also like gelato and the tune Green-Sleeves
I might have a slight bit of Asperger Syndrome
, but I have a Hurricane of Puns
, so that can't be too bad :3 Or Is It
RAWR! *eats your soul music* Om nom nom.
Here's my interview
: What were you like? What's your favourite thing?
I survived 2012 end! Yay~!
Thankfully my mind is slowly
mending after two years+ of trauma.
This troper consists of tropes like:
About Yours Truly
- Abandoned Hospital: I hate it. (Afraid of Doctors applies here)
- Adult Child: ... to that. I hope I don't go into a life crisis. ^_^ I'm still a fan of the Backstreet Boys... So laugh! Sometimes I feel like Chirin.
- All Animals Are Domesticated: Subversion, most animals try to maim me, especially cats. And The Birds
- All fiction is real somewhere: My personal belief about fiction.
- Author Avatar: I have several. Sabrina Diamond, currently Odaxitar and just 'Steph the Author'.
- Author Appeal: Amazon Brigade, Cloning Blues, Moses in the Bullrushes, some Fetish Fuel and Evil Twin. Also see What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic??
- Asian and Nerdy, and proud of it.
- Apologises a Lot: To the annoyance of my parents.
- Be Original: (emits frustrated noise)
- Because You Were Nice to Me: The only reason I still exist for now...
- Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts
- Beware the Nice Ones: >:3 to that, xD For Happiness! (the chase)
- Badass Bookworm: (eats all your books) When I was bored I used to read some Airport Novel.
- Berserk Button: Waking up too early in the morning (night owl)
- Big Eater: I do love my food
- Birth-Death Juxtaposition: I lived while my brother didn't.
- Blind Without 'Em: I am extremely short-sighted for my age...
- Bragging Theme Tune: I need one T_T
- Born Unlucky: Literally this trope.
- Can't Catch Up: In Real Life compared to many luckier others. Maybe because of my childish personality.
- Catch Phrase: "Live your own life Like You Were Dying!", "Why Did the Chicken cross the road?", "Life is short, so let's read." and "We're all living on borrowed time here. Spend it well."
- Cat Girl: Oh how I wish :3
- Children Are Innocent: I believe in this.
- Cleopatra Nose
- Chekhov's Classroom: I'm the one to rely on if you need to study.
- Cowardly Lion: Rawr?
- Creepy Monotone on my good days... This is due to me being an Emotionless Girl sometimes
- Changeling Fantasy: I want to be out of the ordinary. Subverted, my family IS very ordinary. Head Desk, Head Desk, Head Desk!
- Cats Have Nine Lives: I have actually 'come back' more times than I can count... (fiendish grin)
- Carnivore Confusion: I love pets (and food).
- Choose Your Own Adventure / Interactive Fiction: I'm looking for a good one where you just customise the character's name and past.
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: A good storyteller tells no secrets.
- Contemplate Our Navels: I have a tendency to go into this mode in my spare time.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Sabrina! I need help with my...
- Covert Pervert: Heheheh.
- Cuteness Proximity: Human babies, animals, tigers... The list goes on.
- The Characters Left With Me: The eventual fate of most of my characters.
- Daydream Believer (I have some aspects of this)
- Daddy's Girl: WAS this trope.
- Death as Comedy: It's the only way I can get thru life, knowing my own life is short...
- Deadpan Snarker (and Snark Knight): A description by some tropers xD
- Department of Redundancy: I lapse into this state a lot. Prepare for some redundancy and repeating.
- Don't Explain the Joke: I do not understand Stealth Pun.
- Death Is a Sad Thing: Hence my ongoing trauma...
- Dude, Where's My Reward?: ... (waits patiently for my reward)
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Due to lack of sunlight for one year and a half? I hardly go outdoors.
- Evil Phone: My dad was once contacted by THE ghost of Michael Jackson and tries to prove it to me, but there was no contact list for Michael Jackson... I still don't believe him.
- Ego Polis: I think therefore I am...
- Elephant's Child:
- Everything tastes better with CHOCOLATE: My vice.
- Guilt Complex: I constantly feel like this.
- If It Tastes Bad, It Must Be Good for You: My mum's insistence I eat her veggies (shudders)
- Ill Girl: I don't like this fact of life.
- I Work Alone: I don't do well in a group.
- Emo Teen (I Wish It Were Real!)
- Everything Is Online: But I don't wanna end up like in Hack//Sign.
- Swallowed Whole or Just Eat Him
- Fang Thpeak: I usually speak like this... cue weirdness.
- Furries Are Easier to Draw: My level of drawing.
- Level Grinding: I am Lvl __ irl.
- Food As Bribe: I'd do almost anything for a little bit of certain foods.
- Fusion Dance: I'm a literal triple-combo of 'Saya Kisargi', Homura Akemi and a great Gender Flip of 'Nozomu Itoshiki'... Argh! Sometimes I'm like Kafka Fuura.
- Lack of Empathy: Recently.
- Love Craft: All hail Cthulu
- Stuck Indoors: I've been staying indoors... due to my phobia of 'pneumonia' since last year. I've been indoors for over 2 years!
- God Is Evil:
More about 'Yours Truly' - from F to H
A Guide To 'Yours Truly' - From I to Y
- Idiot Savant (I've Heard Of That - What Is It?)
- I Taste Delicious
- Freudian Excuse: Plenty.
- Just One More Level
- Lawful Neutral (as described by Phenomenon-45)
- Let Her Grow Up, Dear: ...
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel (for my characters)
- Genius Ditz: I have elements of this, or as my own Alternative Character Interpretation, I am simply Brilliant, but Lazy. or I may be... Life does that to me.
- Ghost in the Machine: I have two separated 'voices' in there: Good Angel, Bad Angel, my Id and my character voice.
- Old Shame: My earlier stories.
- Older than They Look: My curse. (DUN DUN DUN!)
- Madwoman in the Attic: Me.
- Mood Whiplash: My moodswings cause this as well as my favourite movies
- Mundane Object Amazement: My interaction with most objects.
- Million to One Chance: cue this song
- Otaku: Anime (drools)
- Obsession Song: (sings badly)
- Prince Charming: Still looking for 'him' after all those years!
- Play Every Weekend: It's a bit ridiculous how many hours I spend on games... I need a break or even extra Fridays
- Psychic Powers? Umm... (stares blankly) Sabrina used Zzzzz and TELEPORT! (Zip)
- Rage Against the Heavens: My favourite thing to do in my free time
- Rasputinian Death: So the gods will laugh at me so when I finally leave this mortal coil.
- Roald Dahl: My favourite author.
- Sheltered Aristocrat: I sometimes act like one.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Me!
- Split Personality: Sometimes seems like this. I suffer everyday.
- Stepford Smiler: Yes, my happiness isn't JUST for looks.. meh.
- Sssssnake Talk: Yesssss. :D
- Straw Nihilist
- Sturgeon's Law: Is a strong believer of this...
- Stupid Scientist: I used to be good at science in high-school, now not so much.
- To be an Author: My main goal in life xD
- Tetris Effect: Has a serious case of this with many RPG games... I even had dreams about them (zzzzzzz)
- Too Incompetent to Operate a Blanket: Would probably appear in an infommerical as this character.
- The Eeyore: Me sometimes.
- The Glasses Come Off: Inverted slightly?
- The Tragic Rose: I have a 'fixation' on most roses, because my own life is sad...
- The Firefly Effect: Why I don't usually commit to the newer shows on TV nowadays...
- The Musical: I would like it if my life was like this.
- The Pollyanna: Polly wants a cracker...
- The Talk: I've never had this with my parents. :(
- Trademark Favorite Food: Waffles (and tacos) and Eclairs.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Inverted slightly as my True Self is more of indifference (apathy) to life in general... But I was good.
- Unwinnable by Design: I think my own life is like this.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Foe Yay, YAAAAYY
- Winged Unicorn: I would like to be reincarnated as this.
- What Is This Thing You Call Love?: I like this song as it describes my dilemma perfectly...
- Why Does it HAVE to be Germs?!
- When are you coming home, Mum? A sad fact of my life.
- Writing Around Trademarks: Happens a lot.
- Womb Level (I wish)
- Wonder Child: (or from my own perspective) 'A Miracle'
- Why Did You Make Me Hit You? Ouch.
- Virgin Power
- Voca Loid: Especially Kaito/Luka combo, including Gakupo's ''Dancing Samurai'' and Rin's Meltdown and Kokoro xD
- Your Days Are Numbered: (ish scared of this)
- Virtual Ghost: Wants to become this and write junk email to people!
- You Are Worth Hell: My brother is worth anything in life endured. I want to be reunited with him (sobs)
Fanfiction and stories
Anime I like
Other thingies I like
TV shows and Movies I watched
- CARRIE: (spooky music)
- Chocotto Sister: I wish for my brother to come back.
- Ruby Gloom (morbidness)
- Heroes (used to be a fan)
- Jeopardy: The BBC series.
- Horrible Histories: I also was a fan of the books! ^^
- Fight Club: Wants to watch this.
- Genre Anthology
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- I.N.K - Invisible Network of Kids, Miss Macbeth FTW
- Inspector Rex: My first subtitled show which I watched because of smart Rex :3
- It's a Wonderful Life: One of my favourite movies.
- Little Shop of Horrors: I lurve this show (evil grin)
- Left Behind: The first movie at least
- Lord of the Flies: A major influence on my worldview.
- Magic School Bus
- Matilda movie
- Mon Suno- but is it an anime or a Western Animation?! (is confuzzled)
- Noah And Saskia
- No Exit: The worst hell ever (for me at least)
- Koi Mil Gaya: I like this Bollywood movie
- 1000 Ways to Die: My favourite Black Comedy.
- Pokémon: I got my screen-name from Sabrina the Psychic gymleader (winks)
- Phantom Of The Opera: with Gerald Butler (swoons)
- Round the Twist
- Robot Unicorn Attack: Made me question my... well I liked it!
- RuneScape: My first MMO game. It was... okay.
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch: (insert snarky comment here)
- Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island: I like the storyline xD
- Shakespeare: My favourite plays are Othello, Hamlet and Macbeth along with A Comedy of Errors. Timon of Athens is my second favourite play.
- Storm Hawks - But my friend Blade100 wrote a story similar to it, see A Rouge's Tale
- SMOSH- [[tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SMOSH For those unfamiliar]]...
- Stranger Than Fiction
- Tales From The Cryptkeeper: My favourite Genre Anthology
- The Bible: My favourite IS Jonah and the Whale, Queen Esther (Divine Intervention!) and Hosea and Gomer. xD (Also Joseph, teehee)
- The Birds
- The Butterfly Effect: I want to have this ability.
- The Eye: My worst nightmare come true.
- The Dark Phoenix Saga: My favourite arc.
- The Strange Case of Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde: A classic favourite of mine- a huge influence on me.
- That's So Raven: Lurve it!
- The Goo Goo Dolls: Iris, One Night and Better Days
- The Lion King: Started my love of furries, also the first Disney movie I actually loved :) Love it!
- The Saddle Club
- Truman Show Plot: A personal favourite of mine.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: Love the second half of this movie, life is precious.
- The Great Gatsby
- The Killian Curse
- The Picture of Dorian Gray: My favourite novel recently
- The Incredible Hulk: I like the Hulk
- The Nine Lives of Chloe King: A favourite book of mine.
- The Simpsons (Now I'm more of a Futurama fan since season 6)
- The Lovely Bones
- The Time Machine
- The Time Traveller's Wife: Loved it, but was a Mind Screw
- The Prestige
- The Sims
- The Twilight Zone: The 1985 version rocks :D
- The Weakest Link: I loved this show.
- Two Roads Before You: I face this in life.
- Ugly Betty: My lookalike.
- United States Of Tara: Hooray :3
- Xanadu: Yes, the original movie.
- Wagstaffe The-Wind-Up-Boy: One of my first picture books I read when younger (and my parents still wonder about me) xD
- Willard: I like this movie.
- "What Do They Fear?" Episode: Earthworms.
- What Measure Is a Non-Cute?: I love reptiles and furry animals. Insects, not so much
- Wicked Science: (Mad Scientist laugh)
- Winnie the Pooh: My childhood show ^__^
- Wish Fulfillment: Sometimes I indulge in this.
- With This Herring, I smite at thou!
- World of Warcraft: Total newb. Help?!
Just for fun?!
Half werewolf, quarter dragon, 1/8 magical girl, 1/16 Time lord, 1/32 pokémon, 1/64 Chosen One, 1/128 Titan and can turn into all of these. (She's also the Last Of Her Kind
.) Can shoot green fire from her hands when she wants to...
In 1989 the Intergalactic Star Fleet from another dimension had lost all of their ships and asked Sabrina to help, and she built one with her own hands. Stephen Hawking who was cured and turned into a blonde fell madly in love with her - because he couldn't possibly match her genius, but unfortunately for him she only has one true love, a classmate called Matt who is also the Chosen but the Gods decided to make Sabrina it instead when they heard.
She is also a Jedi who was secretly trained by Yoda and Mace Windu who also fought over her and Dumledore's granddaughter and Neo's classmate who taught him everything and she resurrected Aslan and helped to find the final clue to the Da Vinci code and BFF with Nancy Drew. (Courtesy of Vreeee)
- It's time for a new super-heroine: A highly athletic young woman, 'Sabrina Stone', who gains jewel-themed powers from a deity-blessed diamond she stumbled upon while wandering lost through a desert far from home (she had been training her body in different climates;) her Olympic-standard agility and endurance now prompted her to ensure that she would be able to participate in the Games anywhere in the world- were she to be selected of course! (Read on!)
- Sabrina manages to return home (the Land Down Under), and then decides use these powers to fight the alarmingly active criminal empires that run rampant in her city. Her powers enable a rather wide array of uses, including abilities to create bright flashes and form blades of obsidian, to say nothing of her heavily boosted natural defence... She also runs into problems regarding the peoples' perception that her powers were stereotypical as a female superhero, becoming the source of much internal conflict for her dislike of the 'girly-girl' image. (Thanks, The-Hero-Huramut~!) ^^
- Her True Name: Zxszbvfrjjun Zzascfn N-n-n-n Cf
- Attributes/Abilities: Motor Mouth or Cave Mouth, The Cat Came Back and Black Hole Belly
- Type of Pokémon: Sneasel- a little dark Sharp-Clawed Pokémon. Vicious in nature, I hid in the cover of darkness, waiting for the right opportunity to strike...
- Noaqiyeum: Let's see... The ground deforms when I step on it, and I think I can feel some kind of pulse. That cluster of trees over there seems to be short by all its branches, and I'm not entirely sure all that writhing it's doing is caused by the wind. There are cute little cat-sized crab-things wandering everywhere that seem to feed on anything scraped loose from the ground, and burrowing worms that emerge from beneath to eat them... That corpse of writhing trees has a big hole in the middle of it all, which actually opens and closes whenever something happened to falls in, and... yes! If I can pry up enough of the ground, I can get it to bleed! (Thanks, Noaqiyeum!)
- The Meepits are watching
- Rawr. Rawr. Really...
- Herp-herpa DERP! (Fish face) <(:3
- Time to Play song
- TV static (Nothing is scarier!)
- The Evil Prince arrives on a black steed.
- Angel of Darkness: You just do what seems is best for you! Inner Horny Devil: Why even bother, I'll just read my manga collection.
- avatar: Gorram Bats
- A bishounen male is a lot like a... Hammock! They're all flimsy, good to sit upon if you wanna snooze...they just... lie... Oh wait a minute! Actually, a bishie MALE is more like a bull. They cook good, they smell delicious, you'd even step over a cactus just to nab some! But you can't ever stop at one, you'd wanna eat another bull!
- Now introducing... The FUN song!
Black Bug Room:
—random static— ... It's really scary
down here. (sobs)
High Night-fic Fuel
- A Darker Me:
- Adult Fear: I think this is more effective than the average monsters (I've become desensitized to movies over time)
- Ancient Conspiracy: Ever since the Universe began...
- Adventures In Coma Land: Happens to one of the happiest character... sadface
- Bullying a Dragon: Not wise to do this to any of my characters.
- Cruel RPG Character Goddess
- Exact Words: Some bad people get this treatment...
- Evil Laugh: MEEP!
- Evil Is Organic: This makes me happy.
- Catch Phrase or Verbal Tic: Desu? (For Zabrei), A happy 'Yatta!' for another character
- Cessation of Existence: My greatest phobia
- Deconstructor Fleet: of actual 'life' according to a RPG game/other stuff it would be quite horrible if ALL fiction was real, no?
- Darker and Edgier:
- Dream Within a Dream: within a dream...
- Fusion Dance: Unexpected twist ending
- Grimmification: Macabre version of fairy-tale inspired mayhem
- He Who Fights Monsters: Arguably every character in my stories, but especially Misako and the Lightning Mage
- Horny Devils: Three of my characters
- Human Mum, Non-human Dad
- Immortal Immaturity: Face it, just over five thousand years old and still acting like a teenager? That's gotta count for something...
- Im A Humantarian: Some of the more gorier parts of my stories.
- Interactive Narrator
- In the Blood: For many of my characters
- Journey To Villains: Happens to at least two characters.
- One-Winged Angel
- Our Souls Are Different
- Outer Limits Twist or Karmic Twist Ending: Depends on the setting of the stories.
- Memento Mori: A common theme in my stories
- May Contain Evil: Paranoia for everyone~
- Mental Time Travel: Like in the novel Replay
- Nothing Is Scarier
- One-Winged Angel
- Our Werewolves Are Different - I'm a Therian
- Patchwork Kids: Played for Laughs
- Purity Sue: Oh so very much purposely deconstructed, as a Broken Bird type or Stepford Smiler (muhaha)
- Rage Against the Author
- Reincarnation Romance
- Smite Me, O Mighty Smiter: A common refrain the author is glad to only respond to!
- Split at Birth: A major character (guess who)!
- Setting Update: Alluded to.
- Snake People: A favourite of mine.
- Star System: It depends on how I feel. Some characters star in Alternate Reality Episode.
- Stomach of Holding: Diaglo.
- Stepford Smiler: Most of my female characters
- Shown His Work: ... or rather Shown 'HER' work! Hmph, chauvinistic comments nowadays.
- Tentacle Rape: For another character who shall remain unnamed then put on a 'permanent leave'
- The Gods Must Be Lazy: The One.
- The Three Faces of Eve
- Time Travel: A favourite of mine.
- Transformation Sequence: Too hard for me to write, so I usually end up ditching them unless for horror.
- Transformation Trauma: For many unfortunate 'souls' who occupy my stories, enemies beware.
- Gaia's Vengeance
- World of Action Girls: One of my first stories was called The Female Knights!
- Who Names Their Kid Odaxitar?: I am guilty of Awesome Mc Cool Name...
- Vampires Suck - Especially Ed-wart
- Vision Quest
Suberu, my T Vtropes Alter Ego
... Beep. Beep. BEEEEP BEEEEEEEP.
- Suberu is a three headed dragon comprised of the following tropes:
Here is a section for comments and/or tropes you think apply to me... NYAAAAAA! (RAWR!)
- You used to play Neopets? what was your account name? - Hayati
- If I'm reading your folder correctly you have written a crossover of Magic School Bus and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Link please?
- On the other hand, if I'm reading it incorrectly... well. You have good taste. :D - Noaqiyeum
- Higurashi/Magic School Bus? Yes please! Also, you have a Dragonfable account? I thought I was the only one! A pity I've kinda abandoned mine… - Dragon Khorse
- Thanks for your comment. Now, let us go on a journey through time and spaaaace... - Pirka
- =) - Kat
- Do not attempt to adjust your monitor. For the next half hour, we have taken control of your computer. We control the contrast and the window size. *DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN* GameSpazzer
- A fellow Goosebumps fan? With the same last name as me? Whould'a thunk it? But anyway, *clears throat* welcome, Diamond-sister? Blake Diamond
- I, too, think Cat Girls are awesome note ...oh yes, and; Coffee? *raises flask* - Bisected8
- Yes! A fellow Cat Girl! - Nekoalexa
- I love the pun at the end, well done. ~ Braincogs
- GREETINGS, FELLOW ASPIE!!!!! It's very cool to meet you. Judging by your page, I can only assume that you are one of the most awesome people I've ever met. ~ Aspie
- -highfive- for us being dorky and playing Neopets! Haha. :) ~Bella
- I found your page somewhat amusing. And now for the cluster missile bombardment. -Shichibukai
- *breaches door and storms trope page guns blazing* -A looter
- Images in Wiki Pages = Commander Obvious
- Hey, I don't think we've met be...-trails off-...-picks at coat fluff- ~Aralyn
- I, too, am a normal Earthling. Come, let us do normal Earthling stuff together. Or not... I won't be offended. The randomness you see on my page is mostly Junfez's fault. I just haven't gotten around to changing the colors back to black yet. - Karl Kadaver
- Your name's not ridiculous enough. You aren't a true Mary Sue! :P ~kay4today
- Terrified of Germs like me! —Belfagor
- If you've yet to get around to watching Fight Club, you should.
- Aspies of the world unite! What, were you expecting us to hold hands? I am also an Aspie. HI!!! Out of curiosity, why is your page image falling out of the side of the screen? (This comment is going to be hilarious when the picture does get fixed....) ~Indigo12ash
- At first, the city of Rome was ruled over by kings; the freedom and the consulate were established by Lucius Brutus. -the Hylozoist
- Hypocritical Humor