Just to keep it blue.
- Ha! I knew something seemed strange. Ya beat me to it.
- They're behind you... they can touch you, Normandy... ~ GameSpazzer
- What are you on about? There's noth-
- Hiya, Normandy. :) -Mobile Leprechaun
- Here it comes! HYPER VANDALISM BUSTAAAHHH!!! -Latverian Badger
- I am the rage and the vile and the voracity. I am the Prince and the Fallen. I am the Enemy, I am the Sin and the fear and darkness. I shall never die. The thought of me is forever; in the bleeding hearts of men, in their vanity and obsecrate and lust. Nothing shall ever destroy me. Nothi- (cough) oh, sorry guys. Something in my throat, I guess.
- For a long while I didn't realize it's SR 3 Normandy, not Sir Normandy. So that's the reason I never found SIRNORMANDY on the troper post search... And why haven't I vandalized on your wall, yet... So, hi! Heheheh...thanks for the kitten. xD - Hachiko
- You are most welcome. Let's face it, Victus is pretty much all yours by this point.
- Sup? -rockmanx
- Supwitme? Watsupwityuboy?
- Incoming vandalism bomb!! *KERCHOOOOO* -Rivux
- You presume to harm me? Well, you presumed right. Ow.
So anyway, the name's SR 3 NORMANDY
, Norman for short. Or Normie for short short. Hmmm... how is Normie short for Norman? They both have the same number of words. Weird... Now that I think about it, you can just call me Norm. I like that one. Also, I'm pretty sure Hachiko has called me Sir Normandy before. She's funny like that. Ahem, back on track. This page may be a jumbled mess of incoherent thoughts, but its my
mess of incoherent thoughts, and I'll be damned before I change it for the sake of something as petty as cleanliness and legibility. Hmm, I guess you pryers will want to know a thing or two about me. Well, too bad! My secrets will die with me! Well, I might be persuaded to impart a thing or two if one of you vandals asks really nicely, but it will take some five star grovelling before I stoop to that!
Right, might as well make some folders now. Let's start with the obvious, shall we?
Tropes That Apply To Me
Now for a clever sentence to end the page. Hm...
Feel free to add more, 'cause I'm lazy and want to exploit your spare hours and relentless need to add tropes to things.