I am more actively a reader than I am a contributor, but once in a while I'll add an example or attempt to launch an article. Like everyone else on this site, I am somewhat obsessed with Avatar: The Last Airbender
. I am a bookworm, a geek, and somewhat of an introspective introvert with a contradiction in that I also have a very big mouth. Other than Avatar, I am incredibly fond of the following properties:
- Princess Tutu
- Neon Genesis Evangelion - For the record, I love the entire cast, especially Shinji and Asuka, yes, I think it still holds up 13 years later, no I don't think it's incomprehensible, and no, I don't think it's Freudian.
- Witch Hunter Robin
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Victorian Romance Emma
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Kodocha - I also love the manga. I've been obsessed with this since I was 11.
- Kino's Journey
- Welcome to the NHK - What an amazing show! Still, it doesn't just break your heart: It slowly and carefully removes it with a scalpel, drops it, flattens it with its boot, and returns it to your chest cavity. Lopsided.
- Kamichu! - This has to be the cutest of the cute. It is amazingly adorable and interesting and fantastic. The characters are very much like real children, and still extremely entertaining. Ilove it from the bottom of my heart. The first time I tried to watch it, the pink aliens scared me away. I was clearly deprived of my senses at this time.
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
I am not really a fandom person, I dislike slash and yaoi, and many fans scare me, but I do enjoy intelligent fan discussion of shows, as well as the occasional well-written fanfic.