From Deviant ART
and Fan Fiction
.net, with the same penname. Known best as a crazy Fan Fic
writer for a few different fandoms
. Hoped to write for a few other fandoms
as well, but barely has the time. You can also call me RF
! Note that the name is
Also the insane mind behind Once Upon A Shooting Star
, and all the ideas/oneshots/sagas related to it. I didn't make the page itself, I thank the troper
who did, and how pleasantly surprised I was to see others edit/add to it! Now that I'm here, however, I'll be sure to add updates of my own.
Beware my obsessions with certain games
that helped birth Shooting Star, as well as my obsession with The Beatles
. Their music helps me update any of my current writings, however; it's a proven experiment! Various proven experiments!
What else is there? Twenty-two years old, a Leo/Dragon whose Inner Beatle is in fact a Ringo with a George rising. I'm very nice, sometimes quiet (unless we're talking about Shooting Star or the chibis, who are a long story of their own. A story you may or may not believe, even.
), easy to speak to/interact with, and a good designated driver icon
forget what I said; never get in a car when I'm driving. NEVER. Beware the short temper, and my impulsive love of speaking before thinking, and all will be well.
She was also
Yes, as Herr Wozzeck
reminded me, I am, or was, one of the minds behind La Belle
before her drive to write in Super Smash Brothers died
I decided to move to newer fandoms. And boy do I mean newer
Now...how about those tropes?
Troper in question shows examples of:
- Alone in a Crowd: Mainly at college; thankfully I keep a notebook on hand.
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Most definitely? Hey, this is coming from the girl who created Marth/Ganondorf and wrote it a serious fic. Not cracky, serious. And. It. Worked.
- Apologises a Lot: When I have to be blunt, I'll apologize. If I say something stupid or wrong, I'll apologize. I will apologize for apologizing.
- Attention Deficit...Ooh, Shiny!: I'll get back to writing-oh hey look IT SHINES!
- Author Avatar: Cecilia Lilith Aurion, of my older works. In the Shooting Star age of my writing...most likely one Joc Marie Michaels.
- Being Good Sucks: That won't stop me from giving advice, however!
- Berserk Button: Mainly on the road. Gods, I hate the idiots I'm forced to share the road with...
- Beware the Nice Ones: Trust me, if you piss me off enough, you don't want to be standing right next to me.
- Blind Without 'Em: I wear glasses for distance; if they're off, distance turns into one giant blur.
- Don't think I won't be able to fight without them, however! I practice sparring and grappling at karate without them, in case they fall off or break should I be stuck in a battle.
- Book Worm
- Brilliant but Lazy: I procrastinate a lot. Beware.
- Brown Eyes
- Candle Jack: Freakazoid! will always have a place in my heart, but seriously, Candle Jack is one of my favourit
- Coincidentally, anytime I say that person's name, my dream self (whether or not it's me or me as someone else) gets kidnapped by Candle Jack. It's kinda cree
- Cluster F-Bomb: Away from the family, of course.
- Common Sense: Most of the time.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Marth/Ganondorf. I've birthed an insane pairing, got others to ship it, and even got others to write their own Marth/Ganondorf fics! All with minimal damage!
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Generally whenever I say something stupid before thinking about what I'm saying. Generally.
- Dethroning Moment of Suck: Various things in real life, mainly leading up to the simple fact I'm a twenty one year old with the mentality of a six. For years I've vowed to change some of my dangerous habits; it's just going way too slow.
- Granted, I've gotten better over the years. But these are old habits I'm still trying to break after...probably five or so years. I relapse often, but I hope one day I'll get my priorities in order.
- Everything's Better With Plushies: They are my pets, sometimes my pillows...I have plenty, and don't plan on tossing them away anytime soon.
- My baby among them is my Build-A-Bear Workshop snow leopard, Al. He's a fellow martial artist: as I move up the ranks, he moves up with me.
- Expanded Universe: It's there, all in my head and even beyond. There are two parts to this story, and while I do still live the first part, it's really the second part, the chibis I mentioned above, that's coming to life. Your Mileage WILL Vary; inquire only if you dare.
- Fan Fiction: I write these, a lot of these. By hobby only, however; I don't feel this is my calling.
- Fangirl: I'm easygoing, I promise.
- Forgets to Eat: If I'm too deep in something, and there is no set dinner, I'll be going to bed hungry.
- Gamer Chick: Especially Rock Band and Beatles Rock Band.
- Hates Being Touched: More by strangers.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: I love my music LOUD. If headphones are on, I will not hear you.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Gancena. No matter the distance, a twin of the soul is a twin forever!
- Iconic Item: As of right now, I have two things: a gold ring I wear on my left, ironically enough ring finger, and my Yellow Submarine wallet.
- I have a few other pieces of jewelry, fingerless gloves (I need to find the right pair), and as my Lewis Black hat I want to make iconic, but with karate and my own forgetfulness, I can be without them when out and about. The ring and wallet about, however, I'm with all the time.
- Lampshade Hanging: Lampshades hang everywhere in my room...I am massively guilty of this only because I can't keep my mouth shut. I will try my best to keep the Lampshading to a minimum in the future, promise.
- Martial Pacifist: I'm currently a green stripe third degree brown belt in Shaolin Kempo Karate; right below brown and three two away from black. However, I will only use my martial arts teachings as self defense, and would rather try to be decent before having to resort to beating you up.
- Neutral Good: I generally follow the law, but I'm more for my own morals than the majority's. If I'm not nice, however, then "I'm so mean". Ask around if you wish.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: Most of the various things in real life that add to my Dethroning Moment of Suck happened because I was off in La-La Land; a choice in my life at the time that appeared to be decent was always followed with some sort of consequence. Including almost losing an important tax document and my WALLET. In no particular order, and not at the same time.
- Ninja: I can dream.
- No Indoor Voice
- Original Character: I've counted, recently: not including two co-owned characters, and not including anyone I might've missed, I have seventy-one of them. You tell me.
- Self-Insert Fic: See From One World to the Other, on FF.net.
- So You Want to Live Forever: ...well, it'd be nice.
- Stoic Woobie
- The Straight Will And Grace: With the totally cool Herr Wozzeck.
- Sure, Why Not?: If you read my stuff, pass me an idea; if I like it, I will use it somehow. I can be easily influenced by others, mainly because I am easy to influence.
- TV Tropes Will Enhance Your Life!
- Wall Banger and Face Palm: Mainly, again, at the idiots I'm forced to share the road with.
- My own stupidity can sometimes count as well, however. This is usually when I get snappy and do/say/post something I later regret.
- Yaoi Fan Girl
- Yuri Fan Girl