This Troper's Sue Hunter OC has examples of:
- Awesome, but Impractical: His organic Rocket Punch.
- Badass Back: His beetle-like wings are very sharp and reflect light attacks.
- Badass Bookworm: He tends to study his foes before going after them.
- Badass Cape: When his wings are folded, they look like one of these.
- Badass Longcoat: Sorta. His gi is long enough that it doubles as one of these.
- Blood Ninja: Fox Mask enjoys fighting, although this trope is somewhat downplayed, as he prefers not to kill.
- Breath Weapon: He can shoot steam from his mask, but it's an averted trope, however, because he doesn't actually breath it, let alone at all.
- Creepy Good: He's a half-organic, half-spiritual ninja with sharp, silver beetle-like wings and hands that can be as sharp as fine steel when he needs them to. Any Sues who know of him usually fear him.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Not only is he a good guy, but he happens to be quite kind. Unless you happen to be on his bounty.
- Expressive Mask: To an extent; His mask's eyes can change to match his emotions normally, but when he intends on killing someone...
- He Who Fights Monsters: Surprisingly averted; How does Fox Mask fight Sues for a living and not become one himself? Because Sues can only manipulate those who have the same multiversal aura type as themselves; It's really unclear where Fox Mask comes from, but it sure ain't well known, seeing that no one has matched his aura type.
- Mary Sue Hunter: Duh.
- Neutral Good
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: A half-organic, half-spiritual ninja with sharp, silver beetle-like wings and hands that can be as sharp as fine steel when he needs them to.
- No Shirt, Long Jacket
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: Fox Mask does this when his hands are in their sharp state, but only for a quick burst attack during a regular fight due to the sheer lethality and exhaustion of this technique. It is, however, used completely unrestrained as a killing blow.
- Rocket Punch: A strange, organic example, where he can cut off one of his fists and propel it at the foe with a jet of steam. Highly impractical though.
- Pay Evil unto Evil: Played with. Fox Mask kills those who he has believed to have crossed the Moral Event Horizon (And for good reasons), and by no means is it instant. However, he prefers to quickly stab them in multiple places and leave them for dead, as according to him, it's the least horrific way to get the job done and have it fit their crime.
- Slasher Smile: Whenever he believes his foe is too horrible for capture, his mask creates one of these. He has, however, used this to his advantage in some fights to get a reaction out of his foe for a free hit.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: For the most part, he follows this trope, but if he believes his foe to be outright horrible and not worthy of life, he will outright kill them.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: He wears a black gi, but it's untied, leaving it open, and exposing his bare chest.
- When He Smiles: Horribly subverted for those he believes are too wicked for life; When he smiles, it's a dead sure sign he's doing to kill them.