Tropers: Rolentos Right Hand Man
This Troper contains examples of:
- A Father to His Men: I treat my underlings with respect, and that's how I like it.
- Incubator Motif: I tend to represent my self using Coobie, of meduka meguca.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: How I fight. Blocking doesn't mean shit when I'm strong enough to tank their blows and pummeling them fast enough so they can't fight back.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: How I quickly ranked up in Tae Kwon Do.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: I'm one of the highest ranking students in my classes, and it shows.
- Badass: As many of my kin say.
- Berserk Button: Annoying sounds, people saying my real name without permission, saying Dark Is Evil, throwing souls.
- The Berserker/I Am Not Left-Handed: When in enough pain, I lost my calm, and stop holding back during fights. It's usually only painful enough for me to be able to pull this for a moment, but it is almost always a staggering moment for them.
- Creepy Good
- Dark Is Not Evil: Damn straight.
- Hot-Blooded: When I feel like it.
- Neutral Good
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Given out to many a Jerk Sue, especially Ruby Masterball.
You know, you'd make a shitty Stormcloak. You're not fighting for Skyrim, you're simply fighting because you hate the Empire. You don't even see that neither side is right or wrong. Both sides have a point. But according to you, bitch, the Stormcloaks are little Aedra, and the Empire is the spawn of Dagon. Please, do me a favor: kiss my Imperial ass, and go fuck yourself.
- One of my finest ones is Skyrim-based.
- Bureaucrats Who Actually Do Something: I participate in and oversee RPs on WZRP, and do not hesitate to step in when someone breaks the rules.
- The Stoic: I tend to be calm in my workings.
- Take That: Many, many, MANY ones to Limp Bizkit.
- Tranquil Fury: I'm quite stern when angry, rather than violent, yet the former is scarier than the latter.