A Geeky teenage girl who is constantly glum and is so cynical she barely believes in Wednesdays, but I'm not too bad once you get to know me
. General glumness is caused by freakishly rare disease and some Break the Cutie
, but mostly just Wangst
. I'm difficult to talk to (not for the reasons you think, I live in Scotland so my accent combined with meme-y goodness makes my speech unintelligible, "Watch wat yer de'in, ya dinnie wanna be a Leeroy"). It has led to quite a few CMoF
Has two younger brothers, (identicle twins, blond hair, blue eyes. I swear to God I think they are from the Villiage of the Damned). Quite likes: cartoons, video games, stuff blowing up, and any sacred combination of the three. Loves being a LARGE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
... I've just realised how the folder below me is extremely ironic. Ah well.
Tropes to do with me: (You add the examples!)
Or go here. Either or.
- You are quite fun, especially for a newbie. Thanks for vandalizing my page. ~ Aliroz The Confused.
- Hope you don't mind me vandalising your page :) - A Crack In Time
- Vandalizing is such a bad word...I prefer using this expression 'inconsequential edit'. - WUE
- -sets up camp- I shall peacefully protest on your page until you correct my grade on my page. Gandhi Rules! -Yarrunmace
- Peacefully protest? HA! The worst you can do is set yourself on fire!
- -notes that things have improved on my page- Well, my work here is done. So...um...hi. -Yarrunmace
- I don't know... This Wiki doesn't seem big enough for TWO LARGE HAMS. — Sean Murray I
- Then we shall engage in HAM TO HAM COOOOOOMBAAAAAAAAAAAT!
- Very well, ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH, DEAR FRIENDS! FOR FRODOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! — Sean Murray I
- I was planning to beat you to death with a piglet, but that will work.
- JULAAAY! JULAAAY!
- Welcome, to our little island. I'm partly Scottish myself (and English and Irish) so I'm not sure who to cheer for when watching Braveheart. - pvtnum 11
- Hmm. That's a toughie. I would just boo everytime Mel Gibson walks on screen.
- Well, yes, now that he's pretty much flipped his lid and all that...
- I appear to have fallen onto your user page... - Made Of Axes
- -stares at hands- ... Deja vu... Duuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeee...
- Hello there children... ~ SeveredKhan
- A fellow unintelligible! Let us confuse the living hell out of everyone together!
- With my unintelligibilty and your Crazy Awesome, WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
- Can I join?
- Sure, just bring along happycow, he's the brains of the group.
- MOOOO. .. message received.
- Vandalism is usually considered a good thing. So unlike these other losers, I'm here to ruin your page! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! - Gentlemanorcus
- Did you just try and outdo my evil laugh!? It's on now! AHAHAHA!
- You're ALL doing it wrong! The simple trick to a good Evil Laugh is... You gotta think of your favorite joke while you sentence someone to death. But don't say it out loud. The LAST thing anyone wants to hear before they're dropped into a giant meat grinder and fed to a pool of sharks is the one about the American, the Englishman, and the Kryptonian. HAW HOO HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA —Sean Murray I
- I can understand Mondays, Fridays, Sundays, but why the Wednesday? o_o ~ Spooky Mask
- Me and Wednesdays have a past... *angsty face*
- WEDNESDAYS ARE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
- OBJECTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! Dammit Pies, we all know Friday's could kick Wednesday's arse!
- Final Fantasy I, IV and VI are my favorites. ~ Schitzo
- I don't like Mondays. —Sean Murray I
- When you die, I get first dibs on all of your stuff.- Land Of Gold
- You were quite fun, especially for a newbie. Sorry you died and came back as She Who Chews Gum. ~ Aliroz The Confused.
- ROWSDOWER - mst3kluv