This troper provides examples of:
- All Jews Are Cheapskates: I buy most of my clothes from thrift stores, and people still comment on how well I dress.
- Ambiguously Bi: Although I consider myself more pansexual than bi.
- Berserk Button: People who don’t take OCD seriously (especially when people say they’re “OCD” because they like to have XYZ just the right way). This includes the misrepresentation of OCD in popular media.
- Boyish Short Hair: I want the entire world to know that since I cut my hair, my life has become so much better.
- Catch Phrase: I go out of my way to make the phrase "Jossed by Word of God" work in everyday situations.
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: I'm currently working on Mad Moxxi. C'est très excitant.
- Ethical Slut: ...yea.
- Retro Gaming: Specifically, text-based adventure games. You really should give them a chance if you haven't yet - might I suggest A Mind Forever Voyaging or Amnesia?
- Super OCD: Although I resent calling it that, I do have OCD, and it affects me in a very real way. I actually can’t drive because of my compulsions.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Dr Pepper + popcorn = love forever
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: Right now I am writing this instead of working on an English paper that is due in six hours.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary: Fortunately, since starting college a lot more people understand what I'm talking about.
Vandalism can go here. Holy shit that cosplay picture is awesome. I have decided to like you ~SlendidSuit Welcome,It is I King Yggdrasil.-Xiphos Orochi 666 I stared at your face! :D -The Mike