A Cebuano in Manila who bores easily. As a result of the latter, he wrote a fictional chronicle of life in the Philippines during the Philippine Renaissance
. To some, he is a massive jackass.
Tropes associated with this troper
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! - Diagnosed with this as a child.
- Bastard Bastard - Probably the first to admit this.
- Berserk Button - Suggest that a certain ethnic, religious, national, or racial group should be destroyed and consider said group as less than human. It will take all his restraint to simply ask the Nazi fuck in question, Godwin's Law be damned, if he is even human.
- Big Eater - However, he doesn't fatten up.
- Brilliant but Lazy - It ended badly when he took this trope Up to Eleven.
- Can't Hold His Liquor
- Celibate Hero - Sure, he can spot a chick like most guys, but he's more interested in his books.
- Chick Magnet - And was described: "Dili ko gwapo parehas ni (Troper). Sige'g pang-chicks sa (Troper's school).EN "
- Cool Shades - Used to have them, and is now looking for a replacement.
- Deadpan Snarker - Yes, he has his moments.
- Does This Remind You of Anything? - Invokes this trope on certain occasions, such as pressing his Berserk Button.
- Dope Slap - Delivers this on occasion.
- Facepalm - Has a habit of using this.
- First-Person Smartass
- Good Catholic - Tries to be this as much as possible.
- Gun Nut
- Heroic Bastard
- Heroic Self-Deprecation - Prone to this.
- Insufferable Genius
- Intelligence Equals Isolation - And it shows, even in college.
- It Amused Me - The reason he gives out when people ask why he does random stuff.
- Jerkass - When he's not in a good mood.
- Knife Nut - With a balisong to match.
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships - This comes with the Chick Magnet reputation.
- Loners Are Freaks - Even his family thinks he's odd because of his preference.
- Misplaced Accent - His oral command of the English language has others mistaking him for an American or the son of an American.
- Obfuscating Insanity - Which part of his eccentricities is him being Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! and which part of them is him trying to be too insane to be bothered is up to whoever he's with.
- Pungeon Master - With obligatory groans and moans from his peers.
- The Smart Guy
- The Southpaw
- Spot of Tea
- Spy Speak - Used to acknowledge the secrecy of discourses.
- Stupid Sexy Flanders - In his fourth year in high school.
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- Surprisingly Good English - For a Filipino; justified as English was his first language as a child.
- Surrounded by Idiots - Justified; his home country has a lot of them.
- Troll - As some of his peers learned to their dismay. Whether or not this is simply him Obfuscating Insanity is entirely up in the air.
This troper is a fan of
Feel free to vandalize here