TROPER PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION INDEFINITELY
Enter anyway? > Yes. Alrighty then. The tour will begin in a moment. For now, please view this crude representation of the troper in question:
- If choice was [Y], continue reading.
- If choice was [N], then ███.
open/close all folders
Stuff that I like
- I was going to list a whole bunch of works here, but then I realised that my interests are so narrow and niche that no one would want to hear about them. PM me if you're actually interested to know.
Pet Peeve Tropes
Additional inconsequential details about this troper
- Gender: Cis female
- Orientation: Has yet to experience romantic attraction, but is most likely heterosexual
- Religion: Islam
- Country of Birth: Singapore
- Country of Residence: Australia
- Race: Malay
Tropes that probably describe me
- The Generic Guy: If the TV Tropes forum members starred in a TV show, I'll be background character #18121999. Why? Because I'm simply not a very interesting person nor do I have anything interesting to share. Hence I don't post in the Yack Fest subforum very often.
- Innocently Insensitive: Preemptively putting that out there. I'm sorry if I've offended you or anything. I'm generally not trying to. Please use PM to tell me that I'm a horrible jerk, and I'll apologise immediately.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Okay, so YMMV on the "kindhearted" aspect, but I absolutely adore cats and am the current owner of an affectionate ginger boy.
- [UPDATE] Found him! —> (=^･ｪ･^=)
- Man Child
- Nice Guy: Ok. Let's be honest, almost every troper will list themselves as this (me included). Probably because I'm not looking to start trouble or drama in any way on this wiki, and I try to be nice in real life (emphasis on try, because I'm not perfect like most would believe). Civility is a basic human expectation anyway, so if I manage to somehow not meet the rest for the standards required for being a human being, at least I've got that going for me.
- Shrinking Violet: Another reoccurring trope I've noticed with tropers. I guess only introverted nerds like us would love being this website, right? But okay, so I'm not very good with interacting or making friends with anybody. Not even the Internet, which is a network successful for global communication and breaking down such barriers between people, has helped me. It's okay, I'm entirely fine with being a Lurker anyway.
- Self-Deprecation: I swear I'm not using this page to air out my insecurities, nope, nuh uh.
- Spoiler Hound: I'm entirely guilty of spoiling myself for entire works because I don't want to go through the trouble of realising that I don't like them. This wiki makes things a lot easier.
~ヾ(＾∇＾✿) Alright! The tour is over! See you again sometime! Goodbye!
The End... Or Is It?note /(๑'ᴗ'๑)\ This emoticon is cute. Wouldn't you agree, friend? /(๑'ᴗ'๑)\ > YES > YES * If choice was YES /(๑'ᴗ'๑)\ Good. Will you stay a little longer? > ... /(๑'ᴗ'๑)\ Don't worry. Take your time. It's not like the universe was destroyed while you were reading this page. > What? /(๑^ᴗ^๑)\ Hehehe! Don't worry, it was just a joke. Here's the way out.