is a 13-14
year old girl who is obsessed with My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic
She dreams to be an author or an artist someday... if she could even reach that standard in the first place. (She's still trying, though.)
She found out about TV Tropes
when she did a Google search for a certain fanfic she was reading
one day and stumbled upon it's trope entry. She became fascinated with tropes, and started using this site
frequently, which later led to her becoming a troper.
She has a deviantArt
, in which you can view her beautiful artwork
She has a troper wall here
. Feel free to vandalise/write anything there.
Tropes that (mostly) describe this person
- Annoying Younger Sibling : She has to live with two of them.
- Archive Binge : Duh.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Attention Whore : At times.
- Berserk Button : Don't you ever tease/bully/imply that there is something wrong with her/treat her like a freak etc. She HATES that.
- Don't make fun of her religion unless you want to be to be called a string of profanities.
- Pessimists, most of the time.
- Big Eater : OM NOM NOM
- Fish out of Water : ...help.
- Shrinking Violet : ...
- The Quiet One : At times. But at other times,
- Motor Mouth : Shecan'tstoptalking. Especiallywithhersiblings. Because shelikestotalk about stuffIlike.
- No Indoor Voice : When the time calls for it or when she's in her Genki Girl mode, her voice is LOUD.
- Large Ham : Has the potential to be this, but rarely has a chance to show it.
- Cloud Cuckoolander : She has no idea what goes on in her own mind.
- Nerd Glasses : She wears them and, boy are they thick!
- Split Personality/ Talking to Themself : She strongly suspects she has this. (No, she doesn't. Yes, she does. Shut Up!
- The Ditz : According to her parents, she usually lacks common sense . She blames on the Cloud Cuckoo Lander part of her personality.
- Thinking Out Loud : She does this in real life. Helps to arrange her thought process.
- This has led to her domestic helper into thinking that she is crazy.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life : And she has no regrets.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist : Most of the time.
- Fat Girl : Don't say anything about it.
- Singapore : She's from there. No, it's not a part of China.
- Not Goodwith People : Despite having many friends in school, she feels awkward around them, due to the Shrinking Violet part of her personality. She prefers to be by herself or with animals, preferably cats.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover : Most cats seem to like her. She also wants to own a cat someday.
- Cuteness Proximity : Whenever she comes across something very, very cute.
- Does Not Know Her Own Strength
- Tomboy / Tomboy with a Girly Streak : She alternates between the two tropes.
- Super OCD : Everything she writes must be perfect.
- Escapism : She hates reality.
- Deadpan Snarker : Usually occurs in her own head. Or when she's pissed.
- Hidden Depths : She's still exploring them.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant : You wouldn't know it, but she occasionally delves in this.
- Gosh Dangit To Heck : She uses this in place of swear words due to her strict upbringing in real life. However, she's not afraid to swear when she's talking to herself in her own head or on the internet.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Silly Rabbit, Cynicism Is for Losers!
- Can't Live with Them, Can't Live without Them : How she feels about her siblings.
- The Ingenue : Subverted, due to the internet corrupting her mind.
- Drama Club : She's in one. It's pretty cool. And yes, she has put on a school play before.
- Guilty Pleasure : Has this behaviour towards almost anything that's she a hardcore fan of, even though they're completely innocent. This has led her parents to think that she is browsing porn on numerous occasions.
- Quite a few actually. She's reluctant to name them.
- Vocal Dissonance : She has a ridiculously boyish voice, at least according to various voice recorders.
- Skewed Priorities : Her first reaction to an upcoming examination is to play.
- Self-Deprecation: She's a master at this.
- Always Someone Better: In the field of writing and art.
Pages that she heavily contributes to
And my head is on fire. Again.