Tropers: Random Adventure
Random Adventure is a female teenage troper from Singapore
Her ambition is to become an author... if she could even reach that standard in the first place. (She's still trying, though.)
She found out about TV Tropes
when she did a Google search for a certain fanfic she was reading
one day and stumbled upon its trope entry. She became fascinated with tropes, and started using this site
frequently, which later led to her becoming a troper.
She pops into the TV Tropes
forum quite often actually, especially in the Forum Games. Feel free to drop her a PM if you want to talk to her.
She has a troper wall here
. Feel free to vandalise/write anything there.
MAY BE UPDATED LATER
Tropes that mostly describe this person IRL
- Annoying Younger Sibling : She has to live with two of them.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: The Internet is to blame for this bad habit of hers.
- Attention Whore : She confesses to being this at times.
- Big Eater: It has taken a toll on her physical appearance and she was never very active to begin with.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander : A mild example. She has no idea what goes on in her own mind.
- Cuteness Proximity: Usually squees at the sight of cute things.
- The Ditz : According to her parents, she usually lacks common sense . She blames on the Cloud Cuckoo Lander part of her personality.
- Does Not Know Her Own Strength
- Drama Club : She's in one. It's pretty cool. And yes, she has put on a school play before.
- Escapism : Pretty much why she's addicted to the internet.
- Extreme Doormat : She tries not to disagree with people on the internet.
- The Generic Guy : Let's face it, she's not very interesting.
- Hidden Depths: Her ditziness and Cloud Cuckoo Lander traits aren't apparent at first.
- The Hyena : Will not hesitate to laugh loudly for a long period of time when she finds something funny. Even if it is something trivial.
- The Ingenue: Is usually assumed to be one.
- I Just Want to Be Special: A personal fear of hers is that people don't care about her due to being The Generic Guy.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: She's The Aloner, yet she wants friends. The personal conflict writes itself.
- Mr. Imagination: She's one fittingly enough, considering that she's an INFP in the Myers-Briggs Personality Test.
- Lame Pun Reaction: Loves incredibly lame puns but often reacts this way to them. It's sort of a love-hate thing.
- Lazy Bum: Overlaps with Ridiculous Procrastinator below. See Skewed Priorities for the reason why.
- The Aloner: Likes to be alone. She doesn't know why.
- Kiddie Kid: What do you expect from an immature teenager?
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: Most cats seem to like her. She also wants to own a cat someday.
- The Klutz: Things are more likely to break around her.
- No Indoor Voice: When the time calls for it or when she's excited, her voice is LOUD.
- Nerd Glasses: She wears them and they are ridiculously thick. Needless to say, she's Blind Without Them.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant : You wouldn't know it, but she loves creepy things.
- Opinion Myopia: Suffers from this. This is why she's reluctant to read reviews.
- Perpetual Frowner: On a really bad day.
- The Quiet One: Most of the time. She prefers not to talk when the conversation does not involve her.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Shrinking Violet
- Thinking Out Loud: Sometimes vocalises her thoughts.
- Tomboy —> Tomboy with a Girly Streak : She was a lot more tomboyish back in the day. She got aggressive if things didn't got her way, was very rough in her actions and loved to have physical fights. Now, she's a lot more mellow though she's still retains some of these tomboyish traits.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life : You see this page? It's proof.
- Skewed Priorities : Her first reaction to an upcoming examination is to play.
- Self-Deprecation: She's a master at this.
- Serial Tweaker: A bad habit of hers.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: She knows that the world she lives in is terrible but she staunchly believes that there is at least some good left in it.