is a 14
year old girl who is obsessed with My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic
She dreams to be an author or an artist someday... if she could even reach that standard in the first place. (She's still trying, though.)
She found out about TV Tropes
when she did a Google search for a certain fanfic she was reading
one day and stumbled upon its trope entry. She became fascinated with tropes, and started using this site
frequently, which later led to her becoming a troper.
Pops into the TV Tropes
forum actually, ever since she started roleplaying
. Barely edits anything on the actual site. School's a bitch. And laziness
She has a troper wall here
. Feel free to vandalise/write anything there.
Here's her Tumblr
She's on a HUGE hiatus right now.
Tropes that (mostly) describe this person
- Annoying Younger Sibling : She has to live with two of them.
- Archive Binge : Duh.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Attention Whore : At times.
- Big Eater : OM NOM NOM
- Fish out of Water : ...help.
- Shrinking Violet : ...
- The Quiet One : Most of the time. She prefers not to talk.
- Motor Mouth : When she talks about her favourite subjects.
- No Indoor Voice : When the time calls for it or when she's in her Genki Girl mode, her voice is LOUD.
- Large Ham : Has the potential to be this, but rarely has a chance to show it.
- Cloud Cuckoolander : She has no idea what goes on in her own mind.
- Nerd Glasses : She wears them and, boy are they thick!
- The Ditz : According to her parents, she usually lacks common sense . She blames on the Cloud Cuckoo Lander part of her personality.
- Thinking Out Loud : She does this sometimes in real life. Helps to arrange her thought process.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life : You see this page? It's proof.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist : Most of the time.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover : Most cats seem to like her. She also wants to own a cat someday.
- Cuteness Proximity : Whenever she comes across something very, very cute.
- Does Not Know Her Own Strength
- Tomboy / Tomboy with a Girly Streak : She alternates between the two tropes.
- Super OCD : Everything she writes must be perfect.
- Two words: Correction Tape.
- Escapism : She hates reality. Why can't I live in my imagination?
- Hidden Depths : She's still exploring them.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant : You wouldn't know it, but she delves in this.
- Gosh Dangit To Heck : She uses this in place of swear words due to her strict upbringing. Only applicable to her in real life.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Silly Rabbit, Cynicism Is for Losers!
- The Ingenue : Subverted, due to the internet corrupting her mind.
- Drama Club : She's in one. It's pretty cool. And yes, she has put on a school play before.
- Guilty Pleasure : Quite a few actually. She's reluctant to name them.
- Vocal Dissonance : She has a ridiculously low and boyish voice. According to voice recorders anyway. Little buggers.
- Skewed Priorities : Her first reaction to an upcoming examination is to play.
- Self-Deprecation: She's a master at this.
- Verbal Tic: The suffix "-lah". She can't help it, she's from Singapore.
- Literal-Minded: Not all the time. She does this when she's bored or for laughs but then people actually take it seriously...
- Adorkable: My friends describe me as this.
- The Hyena: Will not hesitate to laugh loudly for a long period of time when she finds something funny.
- Opinion Myopia: Suffers from this. This is why she's reluctant to read reviews.
You made it all the way to here? I'm impressed.