This is me. The guy that makes various GameFAQs
guides and Youtube videos. Enjoys playing Team Fortress 2
, Left 4 Dead
(both games), Red Alert 3
, and other games. Hates Halo
and Grand Theft Auto.
- Ambiguously Autistic: Is diagnosed ambiguously.
- Aloof Big Brother: Both siblings.
- Berserk Button: Many.
- Canada, Eh?: Defied. Refuses to say "eh" (and cringes when his neighbours say it), and doesn't care for hockey at all. He speaks "o"s normally. The only thing he follows the stereotype is hospitality.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: While playing Left 4 Dead 2, he was using his new microphone. He also happened to run into an old friend, who went off his friends list for a while for unknown reasons (he claimed he was cleaning up and deleted him from his list in his haste).
- Deadpan Snarker
- Elmuh Fudd Syndwome: One of his friends has an annoying case of this.
- Goddamned Birds
- Gosh Dangit To Heck: Averted. Tends to use Precision F-Strike, Cluster F-Bomb, or Sophisticated as Hell instead.
- Grammar Nazi
- Guns Are Worthless: Inverted.
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Dragons
- Large Ham
- Missed Moment of Awesome / Dethroning Moment of Suck: His 2010 Christmas "Vacation" to Florida, causing him to miss the entire Australian Christmas update of Team Fortress 2.
- Not That Kind of Doctor: His father is a lawyer, but not an interesting one like an attorney.
- Older Than They Look: One of his friends looks like an elder teenager, but he's really in his twenties.
- Rapid-Fire Typing: How he types normally. And he types with proper spelling.
- Sarcasm Mode
- Serious Business
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Insects (especially Wasps and Bees).
- Youtube Poop: Made a few.