Tropers: Qara Xuan Zenith
You know the feeling you get when you're reading a book or watching a movie, and the characters seem to be missing something that's glaringly obvious to you, as an outside observer? And you want to shout a warning at the page, at the screen, but they never hear you? That always frustrates me. And then, when I was lurking/catching up on the timeline from The Wall Will Fall, I realized— this time I don't have to be frustrated. Shouting a warning was as easy as creating an account; these characters were players, and they could hear me. So... that's why I'm here.
Tropes that apply to Qara-Xuan Zenith
- Apologizes a Lot: Probably because she's from Canada, Eh?
- Basement-Dweller: somewhat
- Blind Without 'Em
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Everywhere, all the time.
- Complexity Addiction: Has a penchant for overly-complicated plotting in The Wall Will Fall
- Covert Pervert: Well, not pervert per se, but her friends complain that no matter how often it happens, they're always taken aback when she looks up from studying to crack a dirty/innuendo-laced joke or slip in a "That's What She Said".
- Cuteness Proximity: Has very low ability to withstand cuteness. Especially if it involves DUCKIES.
- Death Glare: Or so she's told.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Enraged by Idiocy
- Generation Xerox: Could pass for an Opposite-Sex Clone of her father at her age, in both looks and personality.
- Genki Girl: Uh...
- Hair-Trigger Temper: ...but generally cools down fast after her initial blowup.
- Love You and Everybody: Invokes this to avoid awkwardness due to her tendency IRL to shout "I love you!" whenever someone says something amusing/impressive.
- Motor Mouth
- Nerd: Obviously
- Not Good with People
- One of the Boys: Often ends up as this.
- Properly Paranoid: Several of her suspicions in The Wall Will Fall proved to be accurate, such as the Cabal infiltrating the chatroom.
- Rapunzel Hair: Or trying for it.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Hey, she should have made this tropes list about two months ago.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Probably comes of a childhood habit of reading the dictionary.
- Talkative Loon
- Has a penchant for Xanatos Speed Chess
- Younger Than They Look: Has a tendency to be mistaken for several years older (hopefully this will stop when "several years older" is no longer acceptably young)
VandalismGreetings, Qara, I'm in your page, posting a comment! ~Sicon112 ...Sorry about bringing up the bees, and all the fallout that resulted. :P ~EndlessSea
- So it's 2 am and I told everyone I had gone to bed two hours ago, which in fairness WAS the original plan, but you know what TV tropes is like and I remembered I hadn't vandalised your TV tropes page and that just would NOT stand and... um. Sorry. ~Scarab