is a a young nerd
- Character Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Lighter on the Chaotic and heavier on the good.
- Curtains Match the Window: With brown hair and eyes.
- Good Is Not Nice: He may be Good on the axis, but is perfectly capable of being a HUGE jerk.
- Keet: This may invoke a Wha? reaction, but that's what you seem like to me. ~ Bella
- I'm Having Soul Pains: Stupidity or trolling gives him actual headaches and fevers.
- Hollywood Homely: Or at least, people tell him he is.
- Older than They Look: People don't believe he is 17 Even though he's actually NINETEEN, DANGIT.
- No Sense of Personal Space: If you are his friend he will Glomp you. No. Exceptions.
- Heck even if you're not, he might do it just because.
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Many. Friends and others tell him that he's a good person with some rather extreme variations on description of his actual personality, parents and family tell him that he's a Jerk Ass who should be content with Extreme Doormat status.
- Beneath the Mask: He really doesn't feel that he deserves love, and doesn't think he'll ever find it.
- Smarter Than You Look: Even though he doesn't hide it, people still doubt his intelligence.
- Too Dumb to Live: One should not curb stomp a bully whose friends you have to walk by after school.
- Other examples include when given the choice of running away from several people trying to fight him and staying to make snarky banter he chose the latter.
- Honestly, without being surprisingly good in a fight he'd probably be dead by now.
- Survival Mantra: This is so fu*** up and I'm not even Irish during stressful situations or talking to people he like-likes. And "How interesting" for dealing with pain
- Yaoi Fanboy/Yuri Fanboy: Being a bisexual teen, this was nearly unavoidable.
- Man in a Kilt: Getting one.
- Even the Guys Want Him - he does, after all, have the power to make any man gay. - SunshineWerewolf
- OTP: Poison Arrow/tendollarlameo
- Throw the Dog a Bone: You were the first to ever add anything to my page. I feel loved! - DrFurball