"Congratulations. You have just won your first battle with teenage Alzheimer's."
Y HELLO THAR. What brings you to this part of the internet?
I'm a student from the Lone Star State who writes poetry and makes Fauxtivational Posters
on the side. I have a Livejournal
, a deviantArt page
, and a twitter
. I wrote the initial description on the Cabaret
page and created the Barefoot in the Park
This troper provides examples of:
- American Accents: A strong Texan one.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Sadly... :(
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Bi the Way
- Brainy Brunette: Borderline example. I'm more of an extremely dirty blonde.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Cain and Abel: Between me and my older brother
- Catch Phrase: "YAY! (Insert usually bad thing here)!" Ex: "YAY! PEER PRESSURE!"
- Cluster F-Bomb: To quote one of my friends, "For someone who never talks, you swear a whole fucking lot." The bombs drop more frequently whenever I am incredibly pissed off.
- The Chick: Lead vocalist in my band. Was formerly The Sixth Ranger until the former lead singer bailed.
- Crack Pairing: Most of my crack pairings are some form of...
- Crossover Ship
- Covert Pervert
- Deadpan Snarker: See above quote for one example.
- Death Glare: Of two varieties. One is the " you fucking moron" glare, the other is the "I am five seconds from whooping your ass" glare.
- Evil Laugh: Mwahaheeheeha mwahaheeheeha mwahaheeheeha!
- Face Palm: And occasionally, *headmicrophone* when certain members of the band are being particularly unprofessional.
- Gamer Chick
- Geek: And damn proud of it!
- Genius Sweet Tooth
- Grammar Nazi: I'm not asking for perfect English, but for the love of Crystal Dragon Jesus AT THE VERY LEAST USE CAPITALIZATION!
- Huge School Girl
- I Call It "Vera": I've named my guitar Grace after the first song I learned to play on it, my computer Sampson after Samsung Electronics, my dulcimer Elan and my printer DJ, short for Deskjet. In the event that I do get a gun, I will name it Daisuke.
- I'm Going to Hell for This
- Improbable Weapon User: This troper is a firm believer in the "anything is a weapon" philosophy, including baseball caps.
- Large Ham
- My Name Is Not Durwood: If I had a penny for everytime someone called me by some other name, I'd be richer that Bruce Wayne...
- My Nayme Is: And if I had a penny for everytime my name has been misspelled, I'd be richer than Lex Luthor.
- Not Good with People: A side effect of the Asperger's syndrome.
- Nuclear Family
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Spelling Nazi
- Surrounded by Idiots
- That's What She Said
- The B Grade: So very, very much. Being on the Honor Society does not help at all.
- True Neutral
- Yaoi Fangirl
open/close all folders
Works this troper likes