I'm a fairly recent troper, and while I haven't done much, I've dabbled in a few reviews. It is my personal quest to prove tropes are real
, and shall make myself as Troperiffic
- Angel: Gunn, totally woobieriffic in my opinion.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Anya, for her sheer hilarity.
- Cowboy Bebop: Ed, she's just so...fun.
- The Dresden Files: Toot-Toot, you can see why on the character sheet, no Entry Pimp by me, of course not, that would be wrong.
- Chuck: Casey, come on! Its Adam Baldwin being Adam Baldwin.
- Outlaw Star: Aisha, I guess I like girls with spunk.
- One Piece: Zoro, I love the entire show, but he's one of the consistently cool protagonists and Three Fucking Swords.
- A Song of Ice and Fire: Arya, she has the best plots, is one of the most interesting, and is the biggest Badass in the series, way cooler then fucking Sandor.
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Kamina, he deserves all the praise he gets.
- TNA: A.J. Styles, probably my favorite wrestler alive.
- YuYu Hakusho: Hiei, I love Chuck Huber, and he's one of the coolest characters I've ever scene.
- WWE: John Morrison, don't judge me, he's awesome.
- Busou Renkin: Kazuki Muto is one of the most likable protagonists, ever.
- Black Lagoon: Eda, she's like Revy (who I like a lot), but more hilarious and a lighter easier to deal with cause she's not as evil.
- Naruto: Yeah I watched it, and his name is Neji, why? He's got an interesting fighting style, an especially woobieriffic back story, and generally acts much more like a protagonist then Captain Bland, the titular character and his
ex rival Mr. I-Used-To-Be-Interesting. (Though Kiba is a close second)
- Law & Order: SVU: Dr. George Huang, for being the only sane dude around, though it is close between him, Fin and Munch.
- Warhammer 40K: The Orks, for the sheer hilarity of their actions.
- Warhammer Fantasy: The Bretons, they're really fun to play, I like the fluff a lot, and they're often involved in the funnier parts of the world.
- Suzumiya Haruhi: Though I'm not a big fan of the show, I do like Yuki, just because she's a gigantic badass.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Al, he's so sweet and kind and nice and adorable and also really, really cool.
- Baccano!: Jacuzzi, cause he's such a good, honest guy, and the bravest character I've ever heard of.
- Rin Daughters Of Mnemosyne: Kouki, Sniff he's a nice guy, a nice dad, and he has self-control to boot, not to mention his Heroic Sacrifice by Emergency Transformation.
- Full Metal Panic!: Kurz Weber, it's nice to have a character free of angst and self doubt.
- Samurai Champloo: Mugen, by a bit, it's probably the voice, and the total devotion to the present.
- Crown of Stars: Alain, the only protagonist in the series I didn't want to punch in the face, cause he's an actual hero instead of a bland, boring, bitch.
- Bleach: Ishida, he's got an awesome power set, an intriguing personality, a great fashion sense and gets no screen time.
- Ouran High School Host Club: Mori had that coolness that the rest lacked, kicked ass without being obnoxious, had some funny moments, was underused and IMAO was the best looking one of the group.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender : Toph, biggest badass ever, and she was somewhat woobish too.