An unashamed high-school dork and troper, Phoenix Torque
tends to spent immense amounts of time writing fanfic, original fiction, reading either, or reading this very website. Phoenix Torque
is also meant to be spelled without the space, but this website tends to disagree.
This Troper includes examples of:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Phoenix often applies this in her daily life.
- "I have a History test I didn't study for, I forgot my math textbook, and it's a bloody Tuesday."
- Also used for her (often) complaints about the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime
"That's not how you make homunculi, firstly. Secondly, Pride, Wrath, and Sloth aren't even the right people! And Selim isn't an evil bastard! Father isn't even there! Xerxes is absent for no reason! Truth is gone! AND AL AND HOHENHEIM HAVE GREY EYES!"
- Beware the Nice Ones: Tries to be paitent, but get to the end of it and you're in trouble.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Hates actually working on anything for school, but is almost always straight As.
- Browser Narcotic: Can be easily effected by these. See TV Tropes and XKCD for examples of such sites.
- Buffy Speak: "...And then do the thingy. You know?" "Yeah." "Sometimes it amazes me that you actually get what I'm saying."
- The Chessmaster: Is almost always plotting the different ways things could work out as they are happening.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: And how!
- Deadpan Snarker: Phoenix's favorite form of communication is sarcasm.
- Double Entendre: Has a mind dirter than many, many people.
- Fan Fic: An author and reader, mostly of the Fullmetal Alchemist type.
- Fangirl: Fullmetal Alchemist, Remember WENN, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Dragon Age, and Once Upon a Time being the main fandoms. As for characters, Remus Lupin, Alphonse Elric, Rory Williams, Alistair Therin, Varric Tethras, Nathaniel Howe, Anders, and August Booth.
- Fiery Redhead: Subversion: while she is a redhead, Phoenix rarely looses her temper completely.
- Gamer Chick: Dragon Age, SWTOR, Portal, Myst, Civilazation, Sims, so on and so forth. Actually a Programer Chick too.
- Genre Savvy: One of her favorite pastimes is watching Reality TV Shows just to predict the outcome based on editing.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar Invokes Did Not Do the Bloody Research on purpose: Few teachers know their British or Japanese swear words, and even fewer can pick out the Qunari swears.
- Good Is Not Nice: She is honestly a good person, but not always in the nicest way.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Actually cares quite a bit for other people, despite how much of a jerk she can be.
- Headscratchers: She is much more forgiving to large errors than small ones for some reason, ex. Al and Hohenheim's grey eyes, and the "foundation," as only Disney likes to call it. Also hates Tuesdays.
- Kuu Dere: Or Dan Dere. Maybe a Kuu Dan Dere?
- Magnificent Bastard: Can be a right jackass when pissed off and tends to hold grudges for years. Combined with The Chessmaster tendencies, well, revenge can be served very, very cold.
- Mood-Swinger: It's called female hormones.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Yep.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Occasionally used in self-defence or when she's being lazy.
- Rant Inducing Slight: And God help you if you're the one in the line of fire.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Does this on accident, or to annoy people on purpose.
- Shorter Means Smarter: 5'1" (well, 5'0" and three-quarters of an inch, but...) and 4.21 GPA.
- Somebody Else's Problem: How she handles much of life.
- They Just Dont Get It: Often her lament.
- The Smart Guy: Among her friends.
- The Snark Knight: INTJ who thinks that most people are idiots, but also is never happy with her own work and think's she's a jerk and often an idiot.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: But in a good way!
- Xanatos Speed Chess: Going on in her head, all the time. Including right now.