- American Dad!: Like a more grounded version of Family Guy minus cutaways.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Calvin and Hobbes: I first heard of the work in a children's magazine. I liked the strip they showed, so a bought a couple of the books.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: I even remember the original webcomic, albeit I used to completely ignore it, in a form of Hype Aversion. I got tired of seeing the ads for it when I kept losing on the Funbrain games. I'm still not sure what compelled me to buy the book adaptation, but I checked it out, and now I'm a fan.
- Drake and Josh
- Family Guy
- Futurama: Original run and movies mainly.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Square Root of Minus Garfield: I've checked out the daily strip every day since whenever. I don't know when I started it, but I'm not about to stop.
- TV Tropes: Obviously
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Whore: Admittedly.
- Big Eater
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Oh yes.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Assuredly.
- Deep South: Lives in the US state Georgia.
- Drive-By Updater
- Dude, Not Funny!: Sometime his humor gets a little... scathing.
- Entry Pimp: I love to do this to some works, especially works I've written for.
- Fiery Redhead: Male example. I am a redhead, and I am kind of fiery, at least Hot-Blooded.
- Geek Physiques: Skinny version.
- Genki Guy: Oh yes.
- G.I.F.T.: To an extent. I can appear as quite the Cloudcuckoolander. To be fair, I'm kinda this in real life too.
- Glory Seeker: To an extent. I'm hoping to earn those shiny badges.
- Grammar Nazi: I hate comma splices and using "it's" when "its" is correct.
- Hysterical Man: Has something of a tendency to overreact.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: To an extent.
- Jerkass: Can be this.
- Keet: Yes.
- Manchild: Often throws tantrums
- Measuring the Marigolds: This troper yearns for a time when he knew little tropes and he could just enjoy a show for what it is. TV Tropes has ruined his life.
- Narcissist: Admittedly.
- Nice Guy: When he wants to be.
- Ninja Editor: According to one troper, I exaggerate this.
- Nostalgia Filter: Type A
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Me and my cousin Blake.
- Serial Tweaker: Exaggerated.
- Shameless Self-Promoter: Has something of an addiction to Entry Pimping works he's written for.
- Shout-Out: My user name is one to Homestar Runner. Senor Cardgage says this in an attempt to form a coherent sentence. This is the video.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Pretty much.
- Thread Hopper
- Verbal Tic: I emit a loud squeal when startled.
open/close all folders
Pages I Made (Under Any of My Accounts)
- The Alleged Computer and subpages.
- Alice and Bob... which is a work I made
- Allen The Alien... which is also a work I made
- Box Tropes
- Collective Soul
- PlayingWith.F Minus Minus
- Laconic.Gender Inverted Trope
- Almost everything on Recap.Homestar Runner.
- DarthWiki.The Homestar Runner
- DarthWiki.Kids Hub
- Laxative Prank
- Man Getting Hit By Football
- Microsoft Sam Reads Funny Windows Errors. The bare bones, anyway. (I think I made it originally either on Main/ or WebOriginal/.)
- PlayingWith.Nepharious Pharaoh (back when it was said "nefarious")
- PlayingWith.No Ending
- On the Tropes
- PlayingWith.Potty Dance... sort of. The page was there, but it was very incomplete.
- Rock Band World
Pages I Suggested the Image ForAllen The Alien and also the artist's other works.
For vandalism, PM me.
open/close all folders