"ahem" Now, how should I introduce myself...
OK, I got it! Hello everyone, my name is Cory J.G, but I much prefer to be known as Cory of PRIVATE Corp. I am a young writer, in hopes to become a successful writer and many other career opportunities that are in my future. I am currently a writer for fan-fictions, starting out with a big debut of Ed, Edd 'n Eddy: Deadlocked
and I have many more ideas along the way, with a sequel to that plus two more stories, and several others in different genres. I am also a certified
mechanical draftsman, with an official degree stating that I have passed the exam, and I am currently working on advance machinery building.
I am getting the hang of TV Tropes, and I am learning everyday about what makes it up and what fits where. I am very much a watcher of television, mainly Cartoon Network
shows, but occasionally watch Discovery Channel
. I have still a long ways to go if I want to comprehend the idea of tropes, but as time goes by, I'll try to get to know everything and I will be adding my own bits to this very site. It'll be a while, but who knows? I am a pretty fast learner.
Tropes that associate with me:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Author Appeal: The following will be seen in my stories...
- Author Avatar: I got a few
- Berserk Button: Don't even get me started!
- Beware the Nice Ones: It's all about temper. Otherwise I am extremely nice
- Big Eater
- Blind Without 'em: Not really. I can't see clearly from extremely far distances, that's all
- Catch Phrase: Look in Unusual Euphemism below
- Chaotic Good
- Cloud Cuckoolander: I have my moments...
- Cluster Crap Bomb: What I can't make up with curses, I can with "crap."
- Collector of the Strange: I do pick up random objects and take them home.
- Cool Shades: For the pair of goggles that I got.
- Crazy Awesome
- Did I Punch Through Freddy Krueger's Stomach?: Yes, and he did return for some revenge but I survived.
- Dreadful Musician: I have a love for music, but I can't sing for crap.
- Fan-Fiction Writer Have No Sense of Scale
- Fatal Flaw: It's death and I ain't talking The Grim Reaper
- Fun Personified
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Seriously, I can't curse whatsoever. Period.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: I am capable of pulling weapons out of thin air behind my back.
- I Fail Logic Forever
- I Fail Nuclear Physics Forever: Case in point, Ed, Edd 'n Eddy: Deadlocked
- I Have Many Names: And where do you think I have them? Online, duh! Heck, I got multiple variations of my own pen name, with a common spin being "Cory of PC."
- Informed Ability: Altering my voice without changing the way I speak. Yeah, that takes talent.
- Mood Whiplash: This goes with my Berserk Button.
- Neat Freak: I do like to keep all that I have on my computer organized, and I have a tick about trying to keep things straight and orderly. Also don't like black/white boards dirty for an odd reason...
- Nightmare Fuel: I drink the stuff for breakfast.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant
- No Respect Guy: * rolling tumbleweed*
- Oh Crap: I have many moments like these.
- One-Winged Angel: *whistling*
- Out of Focus: That goes with my eyes.
- Reality Warper
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Representing my Rage and Arctic Demons
- Rewriting Reality: I have plans to do so
- Screw the Rules, I Make Them!: My way of thinking when it comes to writing
- Serious Business: I take my cartoon-watching very serious.
- Slasher Smile
- Small Name, Big Ego: Victim of it.
- Spell My Name with an S: "PRIVATE" should be all caps, as it is an acronym
- Stealth Pun: One spelling of my pen name is "Cory of PC." It should tell you what I like best when it comes to computers...
- Talking to Himself: Every. Single. Day.
- This Is Gonna Suck
- Trademark Favorite Food/Drink: Cheese pizza with Barq's root beer.
- Unstoppable Rage
- Unusual Euphemism: My Catch Phrase of "holy crapamunde"
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: I'm a gentleman in nature. I treat my ladies with respect.
- Where Does He Get All Those Wonderful Toys?: That's my question to you.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: And so, so so many other things.
Things that I don't like:
Series that I like:
Projects of mine:
The Ed, Edd n Eddy Project
- a trilogy that features the Eds in three crossovers that expand three separate fields of media. With it all starting with a bizarre dream before a scam going awry, the Eds came closer in order to defeat the greatest threat in their dreams. Now out, the Eds are teaming up with people from another worlds in order to stop a wave of evil infecting the universe. And things wrap up with a trip that expands through time, with a mission that involves the Eds trying to get back before all of reality falls apart.
Flapjack and Nautilus
Codename: Kids Next Door
... Jesus crap, I have a ton of work ahead of me. Oh well, I got plenty of time.