Tropers: Orange Soda Guy
Cowabunga! Pleased to meet you! I'm a troper who tends to frequent the anime/gaming boards in this section but I tend to lurk elsewhere as well. In real life, I'm a recent college grad who studied animation. Drawing, comics, storyboarding, coming up with new characters, sketching out settings and ideas, it's all a part of the life. I also enjoy the finer points of retro gaming, break-dancing, watching B-horror movies, and using outdated slang.Stuff I Like
Tropes about me
- Apologizes a Lot
- Artifact Title: I actually have a fondness for club soda/seltzer water. I love orange soda, but drinking that all the time isn't exactly the best thing for one's health.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Idiot Hero: Some view me as the real-life equivalent of this trope.
- Pet Peeve Trope: Spotlight-Stealing Squad
- Sweet Tooth
- “Stop Having Fun” Guys: As a fan of the Super Smash bros. series who enjoys SSBM and Project M competitive play, I really, REALLY don't want to become this trope.
- The Snark Knight: On my bad days.
- Angry Black Man: On my worst days.
- There Is No B In Movie: Bruce Campbell is one of my heroes. I'm also a fan of Blaxploitation movies.
- Totally Radical: I have a habit of spelling "cool" with a "k" on facebook and in personal conversations. I don't do this so much in general conversations, as not to confuse people or to rub people the wrong way during more serious discussions. That wouldn't be very kool.
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: See above.
Anime and Manga
- Star Wars: The original trilogy
- James Bond
- Evil Dead
- Blaxploitation movies
- Classic Rock
- Psychedelic Rock
- 60's/70's soul
- 70's funk
- Old-school Hip-hop
- Break Dancing
- Men's Rights