Describe Omega Metroid
here. I dare you. Thus speaks the Omega Metroid
Okay, okay, I'll talk about myself. Among other things, I enjoy the following:
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- science fiction in general
- Star Wars (sensing a pattern here?; I have yet to see the beginning of the CGI film).
- the Stargate Verse movies.
- some horror movies... although I don't really see where they get off calling them 'frightening'.
- The Spider-Man movies. Even the third, kinda.
- Kill Bill
- [Yeah, in case you haven't noticed, I can't recall names at the moment. And some are guilty pleasures.]
Live Action TV
- Stargate SG-1
- Stargate Atlantis
- Stargate Universe
- The premier episode, well, premiered on Space channel (Canadian sci-fi station) two days after my 21st birthday. Best. Birthday. Present. Ever.
- Star Trek (although I've seen all of the original series except half of "Wink of an Eye", most of TNG, all of Voyager and Enterprise, and the first ten movies, so I've gotten kinda tired of those ones... but I haven't yet seen most of DS 9 or the new movie).
- The various CSI series.
- Harper's Island, when it was on.
- ...Not much nowadays.
- Star Trek books
- Star Wars books
- Science fiction in general.
- Mysteries & suspense, sometimes.
- If I tried to list them all, I'd probably never be done, as my list includes pretty much every video game I've ever played. Here's a quick list, though.
- Every Final Fantasy game, The World Ends with You, Chrono Trigger, pretty much most or all Squeenix games (especially from the Square half of the company, at least before they fell).
- Metroid games, obviously.
- Super Mario Bros. games.
- Luminous Arc and the sequel. Still waiting for an English release of the threequel.
- Super Robot Wars: OG Saga: Endless Frontier And likely Endless Frontier EXCEED, if it comes out over here.
- Super Smash Bros. games
- Star Wars Rogue Squadron and the sequel (haven't played the threequel)
- Pokémon games, ever since Yellow came out
- and so on...
I am a Christian; I used to be very sarcastic
, but unfortunately, that part of my personality seems to have disappeared. I'm working on getting it back (yes, I like
being a sarcastic person... who would think otherwise?
). Hopefully, I'll be more sarcastic than I am now, but less sarcastic than I used to be (a perfect balance, in other words). I am also an otaku
I have been diagnosed as having Asperger Syndrome
. Then again, I was first diagonosed with ADHD, then Tourette's, both of which were determined to be incorrect by later doctors. Guess third time's the charm. ...Hey, we should have a trope for that!
So, I guess these are applicable (note that if I've entered anything, I'll link to the Troper Tales
page instead of the main page):
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder (or it would be, if I got around to actually creating something in the first place, instead of just meticulously planning it out)
- Canada, Eh?, eh?
- Crack Pairing (I ship Eirin & Tenshi, due to a video on Youtube depicting the former as a sadist; also, Gotenks and Cirno are clearly the best couplenote )
- Embarrassing Middle Name (Clint. As in Eastwood.)
- Incredibly Lame Pun (such as, when referring to the Stargate Verse, calling the Idiot Ball the Idiot Ba'al)
- Named Like My Name (see my middle name)
- Otaku (more or less)
- Stealth Hi/Bye: Well, the "Hi" part, at least.
- Talking in Your Sleep: Sometimes. Sometimes to the extent of holding full, coherent conversations while asleep, and not remembering any of it in the slightest when I wake up.
- Third-Person Person (visiting this site used to make me one of these, at least while online; now, not as much)
- Yuri Fan (aren't we all?)
- Serial Tweaker (well, sometimes)
- Troper Types: Bit of an editor, as well as a browser. Kinda eclectic. ...And a fetish troper.
- Brutal Honesty.
See Chaos Ensues
for the series I'm working on making
Now, I just need programming experience. And writing experience. And to sort through all of my ideas to see which tropes I used. And so on.
So, what have I added to this sitenote
? Well, I don't really tend to keep track of minor edits. In terms of more important stuff, I:
- Added a list of useful Alt codes to the TV Tropes Translation Project.
- Started the Extra Ore Dinarynote and Final Boss, New Dimension tropes (used YKTTWs).
- Made the Internal Game Systemnote , Bootleg Emulator, and DSiWare pages for Video Game Systems.
- Made the basic character sheet for the Galaxy Angel anime and games. Wiki Magic it, please.
- Moved the page for the Excalibur comic book into the ComicBook namespace, and started the Excalibur trope (but left it to Wiki Magic).
- Made the Signature Tropes index (used a YKTTW).
- Made the Pirate Girl / Buccaneer Babe trope (used a YKTTW).
- Made a page for Invisible Girl Ea. Never seen the series or played the game, but I figured I'd just gather the info about it from all the other pages on the wiki.
- Made pages for Nexon, Kru Interactive, Aeria Games, and OGPlanet. Started organising MMORPG by game provider, so it's easier to find specific games. Yeah, I'd appreciate some help.
- Made a page for Maple Story iTCG.
- Made a page for gPotato.
- Made a page for the defunct magazine Anime Insidernote .
- Made a Playing With A Trope page for Achievements in Ignorance.
- Contributed to multiple tropes.