Not the best picture, but it'll do.
Hi, I'm O'Malley. I'm a Hot-Blooded
ENTP-type who you'd never expect would be editing TV Tropes. But hey, I'm here and I love it dearly. I love physical activity, so I once joined every sports club at school to see which was the right one. I eventually decided with track. It's a lot of fun. I can be very argumentative in real life, but that's just because I think it's fun to argue and debate. I'm a musician as well, and I appreciate good music of any genre.
is my all-time favorite anime. Deal with it.
I am a high school senior, and am going to West Point next summer (United States Military Academy). When I graduate, I will be a 2nd Lieutenant in the United States Army. This I'll defend.
I may not post too much on the forums, but you can find me lurking here every day. Drop a PM or make a comment here if you want, but if you don't, that's fine too. Thanks for visiting!
open/close all folders
My favorite books
There are many, many others.
My favorite music
- Tom Waits
- Bob Dylan
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Red Army Choir
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- Antonio Vivaldi
- George Jones
- Buddy Guy
- Simon and Garfunkel
- Gustav Mahler
- Erik Satie
- Georges Bizet
- John Phillip Sousa
- Scott Joplin
- Charles Mingus
- Louis Prima
- Benny Goodman
- The Grateful Dead
- Neil Young
- Hank Williams Sr.
- Bela Fleck
Not an exhaustive list by any means. I have a special love for Bluegrass, folk, Americana, and Classical/Baroque music. I'm also very into ancient (pre-Crusades) music and what that sounded like.
Tropes that others think describe me
- This page has been officially vandalized. You're welcome.
- I see our motivations are quite different.
- O'Malley, I have a question for you. Do...you... like... WAFFLES? Because I love waffles. —Tre
- I like to burn things! Hope that reassures you! —Game Chainsaw
- It appears that we're enemies by virtue of factions now. Have at ye, knave!
- I'm on an iPhone. —Sean Murray I
- A military man. I can respect that. I wouldn't do very well in the military. Too much of a free spirit, and probably lacking discipline. I'd probably break it. Completely Normal Guy
- It's an army of tacos, it's an army at war. It's an army of burritos, who don't know what's in store. So they're fighting, and biting, and making it hurt, so many of them you won't have room for dessert... - Katana Cat
- I should be sorry about me and you vandalising the same person so I vandalised your page to point that out. - JR Pictures
- Also tonight I'm going to my Year 10 formal in a Hummer jealous? No? Ok - JR Pictures
- BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY AMEN - JR Pictures
- My city can beat up any other city anytime, anyplace! If any "Southies" wanna come and try and mess with us, we got a giant catapult waiting with their name on it, and we'll fling 'em right into the middle of New Jersey. —Sean Murray I