- Cloudcuckoolander: Can help getting trough the world.
- Deadpan Snarker: No, not at all. ¬_¬
- Fangirl: Not as much as it looks like. And rather liberal too. im 0kay with a l0t 0f things. But if you dare writing canon raping fanfiction involving Highlord Tirion Fordring, you will face my divine wrath.
- Genre Savvy: To some extent even before TV Tropes.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language:
- Imagine Spot: I have like a whole database of characters and stock settings in my mind. Boredom? Choose your own mind movie.
- Let's Play: Well, not really active any more. But it's not that I would want the fame anyways.
- Missed the Bus: I'm so prone to that, it gave me the idea to bring up the trope.
- Nerds Are Sexy: Why do the guys like me? I Just Want to Be Normal!
- Rapid-Fire Typing: I can use a PC without a mouse. Oh, and watch in awe as I type in my 50-digit-password.
- Shipping: People like shipping me with my male friends. This is incredibly silly.
- Spell My Name with an "S": It's Nemica. Not Namica, Nemicia or Namicia. Or whatever you can think of.
- The Verse: Currently I have my Storyverse (for my 200ish pages of prose crossover randomness) and my Makerverse (for pretty much every game I ever started to make).
- Viewer Gender Confusion / Bifauxnen: I'm female. Not everyone seems to grasp that.
Tropers / Nemica
Describe Nemica here. Well, basically, I'm an Austrian troper/victim of TV Tropes, who really is into computers/teh interwebz. Up to the point of being perfectly able to use text-based systems, programming silly stuff in her spare time and sometimes thinking in source code. I like tropes. Yeah, I do. To some extent I've even been aware of them before TV Tropes. It's just the art of excessive Lampshade Hanging that's new. I also have a really vivid imagination. Which wants to get out. My tropes: