A girl that likes to watch anime, write, and read. She's easily frightened but loves horror.
She enjoys writing things that are violent and creepy, so much so that she is probably well on her way to being Ax-Crazy
. She loves the game Gretel And Hansel
. She found TV Tropes
by pure coincidence.
This girl is an example of:
- Animation Age Ghetto: I was probably born during this.
- And I Must Scream: Many of my stories end up like this. Also, it's one of my favorite tropes.
- Archive Binge: I do this ALL. THE. TIME.
- Asleep in Class: Constantly. And, yet, my grades are still in the 90's and 100's.
- Badass Bookworm: To an extent.
- Black and Grey Morality: I believe in this firmly.
- Brainy Brunette: Well, technically, my hair is black, but still.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Catchphrase: BANNED FROM THE STAND!
- Cat Smile: I draw myself with one of these sometimes.
- Genki Girl: I am the DEFINITION of this trope.
- Hypocritical Humor: Most of my hilarity comes from here.
- Les Yay: I do this with a few of my female friends for no apparent reason.
- Memetic Mutation: Me saying "Do you MIND, good sir!" for no reason.
- Precision F-Strike: Only when I'm playing video games.
- Squee: Only while watching/reading something cute.
- Stepford Smiler: Type A.
- The Chessmaster: Except when I'm actually playing chess.
- The Nicknamer: I am this to pretty much anyone I talk to in school. Trayman, Captain America, Lucario, etc.
- Uncanny Valley Girl: This is my favorite type of character. Every horror story I've written to date has a character like this.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: I prefer boys' clothes, simply because they're more comfortable than girls'.
- Yangire: I seem to be heading in this direction.
Things I Like
Things I Don't Like