I am a Brazilian Troper new to the community.I stumbled across TV Tropes around January of this year.I'm Big fan of Manga,Anime,Games and TV Shows in General.I'm also a bit of a Deadpan Snarker
and Brilliant but Lazy
. Currently working on a Original Series of my own.
My Fanfiction.Net account:
You can find me as N Troper
on many sites out there(except deviantart). Not related to Ck N. Troper on facebook.
The main protagonist of Fortuna Academy. A quiet half-dragonfolk,half-human guy who has a hard time controlling his powers. After his powers went out of control and he caused an accident that endangered many people from his town, he starts training hard be able to fully control his magic, which lead his parents to send his to the prestigious Fortuna Academy of Magic
- Badass Adorable: Yes, he is a cool-headed intellectual person who becomes a full-blown Blood Knight as soon as he steps on the battlefield...and an absolute teddy bear when it comes to Sora, Yusei and Lyuri. Hell, it even extends to Yumi and Jin.
- Badass Longcoat
- Badass Longhair
- Badass Bookworm: Kicks ass and is a fond lover of books.
- Heartbroken Badass: The aforementioned incident caused his lover's father to return to their hometown with her in town. Said event shook him quite deeply. He slowly gets over it, however.
- Badass Boast: "For people like you, there is one thing I lack. Namely, mercy."
- Badass Nickname: He has two: "The Festival Reaper", due to a certain incident in his school's festival back in his hometown; and "Dragon Prince".
- Battle Aura
- Berserk Button: Don't harm his friends, his family, Sora…just don’t.
- Beware the Nice Ones: You DO NOT want to get on this guy’s bad side.
- Blood Knight: Despite sporting a calm demeanor most of the time, he enjoys fighting to his heart’s content.
- Bishōnen: Was designed to be one.
- Blue Eyes
- The Caretaker: Towards his Love Interest Sora.
- The Determinator: Practically his superpower.
- Deadpan Snarker: One of his defining traits.
- Flash Step
- Fingerless Gloves
- Friend to All Children: Living with two loving younger siblings will do that to you.
- Hyper Awareness
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold : He may be a bit cold and distant, but he cares about everyone in academy who’s not a douche or an Alpha Bitch.
- Ki Attacks: Resorts to these since his bad mana control doesn't allow him to use many spells safely.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Very chivalrous and generally well mannered, and will put his life on the line for the people he cares about. No exceptions.
- Magic Knight: As 99% of the cast.
- Playing with Fire: His main magical speciality.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: When he goes Blood Knight.
- Tranquil Fury: He never loses his calm, on the outside.
- Would Hit a Girl: All of his major battles so far were against women. He doesn't actually raise a hand against a lady, unless he is attacked first or challenged to a fight by one, as his fights with Karin and Laura demonstrate.
- White-Haired Pretty Boy: well, silver.
Ryuuga's best friend, a mature, outgoing, strong-willed and tomboyish girl. Although mature, she tends to anger easily and is not above disciplining someone with an occasional swift smack. Since they were kids, she had a crush on childhood friend Jin Takamura, but was never able to say it
due to conflicting feelings. After a storm causes Jin to stay the night at her house, Yumi and Jin confess to each other and she ends up being more open about her feelings
- Action Girl: One of the best examples in the series.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: The reason she had her crush on Jin.
- Berserk Button: As Lloyd's balls were glad to demonstrate, being an ass to the students won't be good for you if she's around.
- Be an ass to girls, period. Although she's not man-hating. She is quite aware that things can be the other way around.
- Cannot Spit It Out: She started as this towards Jin at first. After he comforted her during a stormy night, they both confessed to each other.
- Elemental Powers: Her spell cards allow her to use a wide variety of spells, but her primary element is water.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Subverted; despite her tomboyish personality, she likes cooking, and she's damn good at it.
- Fragile Speedster: The fastest of the main trio, but can't take many hits.
- Foil: To Sora, in a way. Yumi is more outgoing while Sora is more introverted.
- Genki Girl: Mild example.
- Giant Waist Ribbon
- Glass Cannon
- Hot Amazon
- Katanas Are Just Better
- Making a Splash: While she is able to use other types of Elemental Magic, as Chapter 8 demonstrates, her primary choice is water-based magic.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Official Couple: With Jin.
- Slap Slapkiss: Started as this with Jin.
- Tall, Dark and Bishoujo
- The Lancer: Ryuuga's.
- True Companions: With Ryuuga and Jin. It later carries on to Sora, Edward , Rin and Shiori. Same to the entirety of the Disciplinary Comittee.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Tomboy to Sora's Girly Girl.
Ryuuga's other best friend. An upbeat, simple-minded and somewhat reckless boy.
The Fortuna Academy Disciplinary Comittee president and leader.
My favorite Live-Action TV
My favorite video games and/or game series:
And of course,Internet series: