I've been lurking on TV Tropes anonymously for a while now, though I've added a bit to some Troper Tales pages and other pages. I thought it might be a good idea to make my own page. So, er. . . . well, I'm female. And I'm American; not necessarily Caucasian, but not necessarily not Caucasian. Sorry about the ambiguity. You can never be too careful (TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT). I am an example of
- Deadpan Snarker. A failed version; I have a very hard time keeping a straight face and I don't come up with retorts on the spot; I think of comebacks hours, days, months, and sometimes years later.
- Fake Brit. Kind of but not really. I greatly appreciate British culture, and regularly use British spelling and colloquiums (i.e. I'm an anglophile), but would never EVER be able to actually pass for one in real life.
- Shrinking Violet. With people I'm not familiar with.
- frequent user of Understatement.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander. Somewhat. Well, not really. I'm quite normal, albeit awkward; but my lack of social competence makes me appear this way.