Tropers: Mysterious Zorua 1994
A 20-year-old female troper from Australia. Better known as UxieLover1994. Mysterious Zorua (yes, she loves Pokémon) can mostly be found working on the index pages for Ratchet & Clank, but as she's also a fan of Kingdom Hearts, she can be found working on the index pages for that series as well. She also knows quite a bit about the Jak and Daxter series, but does not consider herself a fan... yet. Zorua is the one behind the fanfic Bad Alert: The Extreme, a musical crossover between Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet & Clank and Crash Bandicoot. She plans on working on a sequel.
Thing you should know about MZ
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl
- Berserk Button: Never, EVER, say anything negative about Kingdom Hearts (especially about Space Paranoids or The Grid) or Ratchet & Clank.
- Big Beautiful Woman: Though nobody knows what she looks like in real life, it is known that she is large, but beautiful.
- Cuteness Proximity: Especially with Pokémon and Dream Eaters
- Fanon Discontinuity: Zorua does not consider the two Ratchet & Clank games done by High Impact Games canon.
- Nor the events of Deep Jungle in Kingdom Hearts.
- Gamer Chick: She's been playing video games since 2005, according to her KH Wiki userpage. She's only owned her own PS3 since 2012, but already does she have 11 Platinum trophies (as of November 2013).
- Genki Girl
- Girls Love Stuffed Pokémon: Has a whole collection of Pokemon plushies in her bedroom, along with a Meow Wow plushie.
- Of course, she's a big merchandise collector, though her current focus is with Kingdom Hearts.
- Real Women Don't Wear Dresses: Zorua prefers wearing pants. However, she will wear a skirt during special occasions.
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: See Cuteness Proximity
- Tsundere: Depends on the mood. Often type 1.