Where to start?
(or just Blue) is female. Despite appearances.
She first discovered TV Tropes in January 2010, although it wasn't until 19 June 2011 that she became a known Troper.
Murillion is a username she's used before, which was stole- er, borrowed
from a book. Although Blue didn't remember that when she first used it.
And Blue is from, well, *deep breath* her favourite version of Pokemon, the colour of her favourite Mon
, the English name of her favourite rival
, her favourite colour, the colour she usually uses in multiplayer video games (on account of being Player 2), the colour she usually uses in Warcraft
III when playing Night Elf
(but not Orc; Blue plays Orcs as red, usually), the main colour scheme of her favourite OS (Windows XP), and a whole lot of other reasons.
- Berserk Button: Don't say anything bad about her fandoms note and son't spell her name wrong.
- Buffy Speak: Frequently used.
- Catch Phrase: "Uh, well, you see, the thing about that is, um..."
- Digging Yourself Deeper: One of her talents. Which she calls 'moving to Oakey'. note
- Fangirl: Oh, so very much so.
- Gamer Chick: Well, kinda. She plays games, often sucks at them, and hardly ever mentions her gender when gaming. She just doesn't consider it important.
- Leeroy Jenkins: When gaming. She rushes in and beats the living bleep out of anything that moves. Brute Strength and Ignorance.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls
- Nightmare Fetishist: You just can't scare her. Unless you sneak up behind her, or find the Doom ambient sounds. She thinks Gyarados is cute. And Gengar.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: To the extent that she once started an assignment a week after it was due.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Also frequently used.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Her (real) first name does not have an 'e'.
- The Password Is Always Swordfish: Averted. She does have a system for passwords, but the actual passwords are hard to guess, even with clues.
- The Un-Smile: Frequently used when she's in Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant mode.
- Third-Person Person
- Yaoi Fangirl
- Yuri Fangirl
So, basically, Blue is a Pokémaniac
, Horde supporter
(Lok'tar Ogar! For the Horde!), Fangirl
, fanfic author
, Gamer Chick
(though not always a competent one), bookworm (not Badass
, sadly), Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant
(usually deliberately), Ridiculous Procrastinator
, Third-Person Person
, and, of course
, a Troper.
Please leave a message after the beep.