Tropers: Ms Chibi
So, I'm an average girl from Massachusetts. I'm working and attending college. I like anime, coffee, cocktails, cooking, gardening, fanfiction and lots of other things, too. Most of all, I love hanging out with my friends and family. Tropes that apply to Ms Chibi:
- Absent-Minded Biology Major As a science major, I have a lot of stuff on my mind. And, as such, often forget stuff unless constantly reminded or unless I write it down.
- Adult Child
- Basement-Dweller Subverted, because I'm only living with my parents until I earn enough money to move out. (Which I cannot wait to do, as my farm-country town is the kind of boring place where a federal marshall would (and probably has) dump you if he/she put you in the Witness Protection program!) I do work, and I even pay rent. (Albeit much less rent than I'd pay in an apartment.)
- Berserk Button If I did or said something to upset you, I apologize. However, I would really appreciate if you talked to ME about it, NOT to everyone else! (For another button, see Christmas Cake down below.)
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: Sort of; I don't get sick from one drink or anything, but a few sips is enough to give me the giggles (and make me an even worse gamer than I already am!)
- Chaotic Good
- Christmas Cake Subverted, as although I am not 25 yet, I do receive this treatment from friends, and in fact have gotten it since High School. Wall Banger!
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Cool Big Sis
- Cosplay Otaku Girl
- Covert Pervert Ehee...yeah...
- Deadpan Snarker
- Geeky Turn-On
- Hartman Hips
- Heel-Face Turn
- Heroic Self-Deprecation I do tend to put others before myself...
- Hollywood Homely
- Hollywood Pudgy The real kicker? I used to actually have a metabolism; I was very skinny as a kid, even though I ate like Miaka Yuki and wasn't all that athletic. Then I had some endocrine problems late in my teens, and my metabolism came to a screeching halt. So now I have to watch what I eat. (But I'm just not quick enough)
- In the Doldrums This troper's hometown, and her workplace.
- Italian Catholic Mother Yep, my mother is this...and sometimes it drives me crazy. But I still love her.
- Large Ham
- The Mario: Has many talents, but not really one in particular
- Must Have Caffeine
- My God, What Have I Done? Am prone to fits of guilt and shame. What can I say? It's part of being Catholic, even a lapsed one.
- Money Fetish Would like to get money, so I can pay off debt and get out of my parents' house
- Nice Girl At least I try to be
- Not a Morning Person
- Older Than They Look
- Otaku Surrogate
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette Partly because of the meds I'm on that make my skin very sun-sensitive, and partly because of my job cutting into my sunbathing time.
- Raised Catholic
- Tomboy and Girly Girl Zigzags between these two tropes, sometimes in the space of a few minutes.
- Tsundere Mostly Dere Dere, but don't push it. I have the legendary Irish temper AND the equally legendary Italian attitude!
- Well Done Daughter Girl
- Wiki Walk If I had a dollar for every one of these I've ever been on, I'd be Auntie Pennybags!
- Yaoi Fangirl
Anime & Manga
Live Action TV