He... is a man of inaction. He... is a man of insomnia. He! Is!
Mr. Undead Ned!
I'm not exactly the best person to describe myself, as I'm not sure I know myself all that well. We get along ok, sure, but at times I'm such a Jerk Ass
to myself that I need time away from me...
However! I can be nice enough most of the time. Sometimes. On a good day.
Tropes that describe Mr. Undead Ned
- Awesome McCoolname (Apparently? I get compliments on my RL name, anyway.)
- Berserk Button (Racism/religious persecution)
- The Big Guy (Physically the largest person I know.)
- Bi the Way / Asexual (I'm still not sure which. One of the two.)
- Blind Without 'Em
- Card-Carrying Villain (My persona a good 70% of the time is that of a failed supervillain.)
- Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Evil (My alignment, real and faked respectively. I'm chaotic something, due to an anti-authority stance.)
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander (Occasionally I fall into this, when I'm not keeping up my other personality.)
- Deadpan Snarker
- Eldritch Abomination (My vision of God.)
- Evil Laugh (I have mine perfected, I think.)
- Forgets to Eat (Frequently.)
- Gentle Giant
- Heroes Want Redheads (Oh yes.)
- Hypocritical Humor (My favorite kind!)
- I Just Want to Have Friends / I Just Want to Be Loved
- Jerk Ass (At times.)
- Killer Game Master (Once killed an entire party with a goblin and two snakes.)
- Magnificent Bastard (I aspire to be one, someday.)
- Manipulative Bastard (I'm this in Tabletop Games, particularly Magic: The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh!.)
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Self-Deprecation (Can you tell?)
- Silent Bob (I rarely speak, offline. When I do, it's something important.)
- Single Issue Psychology (All of my problems can be traced back to low self esteem!)
- Those Two Guys (I was once one of them. The other, sadly, moved away.)
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl (Absolutely not.)
- Yandere (One of my other online personas.)
- Yuri Fanboy (Somewhat? It gets a manly Squee anyway.)
More to come as I think of them.