Tropers / Mizu Jakkaru
That's no bueno.
, Mizu, Jakkaru, Karu, Jakk or Katy. Whatever you call her, she is that nonsensical idiot in the back of the room that people pay no mind to. She is generally bored. She loves to read, write and draw, though all of these things have slowly fallen out of her hobby repitore thanks to school. She is an avid gamer, though this too suffers from school. She loves jackals and cacti and she hates coconuts. Music is her drug.
Is the Mastermind Behind:
Tropes Associated with MizuJakkaru:
- Annoying Laugh - The most awful seal bark emits from this woman's mouth when she forgets to keep it in check. Depending on who you are, Your Mileage May Vary as to whether you think it's annoy or just plain funny.
- Apologises a Lot
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! - Typically forgets to listen when people are talking.
- Beware the Nice Ones - Go ahead. Legitimately threaten her brother. You might see her go off the deep end.
- Catch Phrase - Stolen from all of her friends and enemies. Mostly from the Love Interest.
- "Comedy gold."
- "Don't make me drop you like a sack of potatoes."
- "Find a happy place! FIND A HAPPY PLACE!" - Her cries of desperation when death is imminent.
- "I'll use it like a shotgun." - When using a Rocket Launcher or similar in Halo.
- "That's funny."
- "This will end in tears."
- Celeb Crush - Katy Perry, Jeremy Renner, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Robert Downey, Jr.
- Everyone Can See It - Seems to have been the general response among some of her friends regarding her current Love Interest before they got together; apparently, everyone but her knew he was sweet on her, and everyone but him knew she was sweet on him.
- Failed a Spot Check - Apparently oblivious to many things her friends talk about... And was especially Oblivious to Love.
- Moe - According to her friends.
- My Car Hates Me - A lot.
- Oblivious to Love
- Otaku Surrogate - She enjoys many stables of the Otaku culture. Anime, manga, games, figurines, conventions and cosplaying to name a few.
- Plucky Girl - Does not like giving up. Hates giving up. Will try and fail as many times as it takes, but doesn't give up. Might be a bit of a Determinator, but not nearly extreme enough to warrant that being a main trope.
- Tastes Like Diabetes - Apparently the opinion of any of her friends about the Love Interest.
- The Power of Friendship - Believes in and loves her friends wholeheartedly. Couldn't live without them.
- Writing by the Seat of Your Pants - Generally what happens when she gets it in her head to write a story. Most of the time, they die by the second chapter.
- Write What You Know - The reason her stories and characters dwell in certain fandoms and high fantasy settings is plain. She just doesn't give a damn about other stuff.
- Yaoi Fangirl - Very.