Canadian Deadpan Snarker, Cloud Cuckoolander and aspiring writer. Also the reigning queen of Gayngst, What Gayangst?, as a young Lipstick Lesbian par excellence. A complete Entry Pimp for The Mentalist. Being a troper hasn't managed to ruin my life; it's actually improved it. It has, however, made my vocabulary ...interesting. Now doing recaps and other snark at Min Talks Television.
Tropes Which I Seem To Fall Into:
- Adjusting Your Glasses: All the time, by the bridge.
- Boarding School: Our high school. Also an Elaborate University High.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Sad but true.
- Brainy Brunette: Certified genius. My hair goes red in the summer, which is obviously almost as good.
- Canada, Eh?: My home and native land.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Very badly.
- Daddy's Girl.
- Deadpan Snarker: More Deadpan Quoter - I have an eidetic memory, so I tend to remember witty things other people have said instead of saying them myself.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: The Ordeal.
- Finishing Each Other's Sentences: With the girl I completely adore.
- Geeky Turn-On: Nothing hotter than a girl who can incorporate the relative merits of Season Five of Voyager into a philosophy lesson.
- Lipstick Lesbian: Now with actual lipstick, and The Pearls.
- Love at First Sight: Tempe.
- Ojou: Just a little.
- Scholarship Student: In the most literal way possible, but subverted in that I didn't actually take the discount.
- Schoolgirl Lesbian: Well, duh.