I'm an anime/manga/videogames fangirl from England who mostly lurks, but happily makes the odd contribution here and there.
These tropes seem to fit me fairly well:
- A-Cup Angst: I used to have a huge complex about this.
- Beware the Nice Ones: It's a good thing I rarely get angry, because I don't recommend catching me in a bitchy mood. Seriously.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Covert Pervert: I might look innocent and harmless, but... well, it's best not to ask what can go on in my head.
- Christmas Cake, though it's not like I'm remotely bothered by it. I'm more than happy to be single.
- Dojikko: Good God I'm a klutz.
- Entry Pimp: I used to do this a lot for Naru Taru.
- Grammar Nazi: Um, actually, I wouldn't say I was quite that bad; still, I can get pretty irked by sloppy spelling and grammar, and run-on sentences drive me up the wall. On this very wiki, I have a habit of editing some entries just to turn the & symbol into the word "and", because the symbol really bugs me outside of titles or shorthand. All in all, though, I'm more like a subversion because I can make plenty of mistakes myself.
- Lumper VS Splitter: I'm on the Splitter side, though it's not like I go over the top with it; I just like things to be tidy. Simply put, if there's a ton of examples on a trope page that all come from one fandom, I'd make a split accordingly.
- Malaproper, sometimes.
- Meganekko: Though I mostly only use my glasses for driving.
- Nightmare Fetishist, to a certain degree. I'm quite easily drawn to series with messed-up premises. You could also describe me as a bit of a Tear Jerker Fetishist... or maybe just a fandom masochist. Either or.
- Not a Morning Person
- Older Than I Look: I'm quite babyfaced, so I still get people mistaking me for a schoolgirl despite the fact I'm in my mid-twenties. It also doesn't exactly help that I don't really act my age. >>;
- Shrinking Violet
- Sweet Tooth: I love my chocolate. <3
- This Girl Loves Stuffed Animals: I can't help it. So many of those plushies are so damn cute.
- Yaoi Fangirl and Yuri Fangirl: Though I certainly do not think Het Is Ew. Gen is cool, too.
I've created (and ought to update) the following pages: