"Hoy!"Mhazard (Marco Hazard) is your everyday ordinary troper. He started out as a toy photographer in Flickr and a Play-by-Post Game roleplayer in The Elder Scrolls Sandbox Wiki, he took a visit to TV Tropes for no apparent reason and decided to settle in the site and began his lifelong career of trope studying. In recent days, he started Hunters Dream Roleplay Wikia, which became a sister wiki after his rejoining of The Elder Scrolls Sandbox. He is also a gamer with a sense of creativity, it's better not to list what games he played, or else the list would overload this page. But at least, we can tell that he's a huge fan of Bloodborne and the Dark Souls series. Ever since he begin studying the tropes, he begins exploiting it on various occasion, be it on his drawing, roleplaying, gaming, and even Real Life situation. Apparently he is troubled by a severe naivete. His Facebook and YouTube account can be found here. For additional information and tropes that may apply to Mhazard, head to his Troper Wall and edit the page.
open/close all folders
This troper contains examples of:
Tropes launched by him
Work Pages launched by him
Tropes related to him
- Adorkable: Self-proclaimed to be one.
- Affectionate Nickname: Haz, or Hazzy.
- Badass Cape: Not himself, but he often makes capes out of old clothes and puts them onto action figures.
- Berserk Button:
- Boasting about having a Love Interest and mocking him for having none is a good way to drive him over the edge.
- For your own safety, don't mention the word "calculus" right in front of him.
- If you want to force him to do things against his belief, especially immoral things, please, don't.
- Point down gesture right after he dies fighting fair-and-square in Bloodborne and Dark Souls.
- Big Eater: He loves eating snacks.
- Blue and Orange Morality: His morality depends on whether it is cute or not cute.note
- Break the Cutie: His mind gets plagued for several hours after visiting a Shock Site out of curiosity when he was doing a research about Deep Webs. Perhaps he really should shift his curiosity onto something else.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He has quite a lot of talents, if not for being lazybones, he would've been a famous person.
- Buxom Is Better: Something he wants to preach, aside from his religion. It also shrugs off several romance potentials from him due to his severe Madonna–Whore Complex, fearing that marrying an unattractive girl would lead to him cheating.
- Call-Back: In 2016 November, he stated that the Follower Sabre looks suspiciously similar to Miki Sayaka's sword. Two months later, he went so far to the point he actually made a Sayaka build.
- Celeb Crush: Somewhat into Ai Nonaka and Eri Kitamura, the former for her incredible cuteness and the latter for her energetic voice. This is less of a case when the former is married at 2017 August.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Being an artist in love with drawing Fanservice arts and isn't shy about it note , and yet he has his standard.
- His motto is: "It's up to your pureness of mind to decide if it's an art or a porn, sex itself is not inherently evil, but if it's perversion and porn for your mind, then flee from them for your own good.", he might be fooling himself however.
- He's currently in a moral dilemma of whether his religion would permit him to behave this way, resulting in him renouncing his art career. note
- Cloudcuckoolander: His mind is out of standard.
- Combat Pragmatist: Gleefully uses Master Console and Save Scumming to exploit everything.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Expert in arts and music composing, terrible at math and social skills. Decent in programming, incapable of dating...
- Defictionalization: He made his very own RobCo Terminal.
- Eccentric Mentor: Invoked, he tried presenting himself in this way to be funny.
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: As a writer and an artist, he despises calculus.
- Fatal Flaw: His use of mobile devices for editing tropes as well as his enthusiasm, they often become his undoing and they are the primary cause of grammatical mistakes.
- Fragile Speedster: Most of his Dark Souls character builds are this.
- Gag Censor: He tends to do this for comedic values.
- Genre Savvy: Increasingly becomes one after visiting TV Tropes, it sometimes backfire, however.
- Good Feels Good: He enjoys helping the others.
- Gosh Darn It to Heck!: He tends to say "Flocking" instead of "Fucking" out of comedic values, although there are exceptions.
- Gun Nut: Downplayed, he only customises Nerf blasters and Gunpla weapons.
- Guns Akimbo: Dual NERF Orange Stryfes.
- Guy in Real Life: Don't let his Player Character fool you, Haz is definitely a man.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Has a habit of getting angry at virtually everything.
- Has a Type: If his profile avatar isn't any indication, then there's no other reasons why he has a short haired cute magical girl all over his avatar gallery.
"Somehow, I found short haired knightly girls incredibly cute, I don't know why."
- Heteronormative Crusader: Formerly, out of religious belief, he only accepted heterosexual relationship. Nowadays, he becomes more lenient.
- As soon as he heard that LGBT people are being tortured and killed in Chechnya when he was browsing a Flickr groupnote , he feels nothing but contempt towards the torturers.
- He Who Fights Monsters: Discussed in the aforementioned Flickr group, he mentioned that a person who tries to fight monsters would become a monster himself. In a bit of irony, he becomes the receiving end of this trope. When he was condemning the torturers, the others mistook his message for being intolerant toward people with non-heterosexual relationship due to his wordings. As a result, he was stripped of the Moderator position in the group. He later admitted that by condemning the others, he has already become a bigot himself, thus no longer deserving to moderate the others.
- Honor Before Reason: On the flip side, if someone believes in honor, he will honor them.
- I Call It "Vera":
- Innocently Insensitive: Whenever he speaks about politics, he has a tendency of inadvertently offending someone because he has no club about the terminologies.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Downplayed, he has lost his grandparents and has seen through the futility of his life, but he will try his best to withstands the sorrow, seek a meaning of life and honor whoever is with him, be it his family, his friends, or the maker of this universe.
- Kill It with Ice: Ice Beam, as used by his Lapras in Pokémon Go.
- Large Ham: He's this in real life, especially when he's giving a speech.
- Lost in Character: Being a text roleplayer, he's prone to this.
- Magical Girl: Or at least that's what he said.
- Manchild: He behaves like a child and it seems he has never been matured. It's very likely he deliberately invoke this to spare himself from thinking that he's incapable of getting a girlfriend and has to live alone for the rest of his life.
- No Social Skills: Downplayed, he has no problem finding new friends at his school, but his fails to get a girlfriend.
- One Steve Limit: Averted, there are many people named Marco Hazard or Mhazard.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: If he drops out his sense of humour and speaks in a depressing monotone, that means he's being serious.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Not himself, but his Gunlock Wolg note .
- Otaku: Of Anime Otaku and Gaming Otaku.
- Playing Games At Work: Or at least during school lectures.
- Pop-Cultured Badass: Is a fan of FromSoftware games, and he knows how to exploit it.
- Proud to Be a Geek: He openly admits he's geeky.
- Punny Name: The name Marco looks similar to the word "Macro", in other words, his macro photography is hazardous.
- Revolvers Are Just Better:
- Real Men Love Jesus: He delves into The Bible when he needs faith and hope, and in return, it brings him hope and more tropes. Although sometimes it leads to Mind Screw, or being a direct cause of insanity.
- He's far from being able to call himself a full blown Christian, but he already sees the church he visit as his second family, since most of the attendants are his neighbors.
- Considering the contrast between his churchgoing habit, his tendency to draw fanservice arts and the fact he did played Nekopara, it would probably make him a Churchgoing Villain.
- Admit it, it is really that addictive.
- His favourite quotes are John 15:13 note and 1 Peter 4:10. note
- Running Gag:
- Start My Own: The reason of Hunters Dream Roleplay Wikia's founding is due to his temporary quitting of The Elder Scrolls Sandbox Wiki. As of his rejoining, it becomes a subversion by having the Hunters Dream Roleplay Wikia becoming a sister wiki of The Elder Scrolls Sandbox Wiki.
- Tin-Can Robot: He has a Sparkling Robo vintage tin toy robot.
- The Roleplayer: He doesn't just play video games, he sometimes roleplays characters he created or creates characters from works he liked.
- The Voiceless: Does he even speak in the Internet? Somewhat justified, English isn't his first language, while he can type well, when it comes to speaking in English, it becomes a trouble for him. It doesn't stop him from being hammy however.
- Thread Necromancer: Downplayed, he occasionally resurrects forum games and text roleplay threads.
- Trademark Favourite Food:
- Trauma Conga Line: He caught cold and subsequently tracheitis during late December 2016, the same week when he received his second edit suspension. A month later, he's on the verge of academic failure and unemployment.
- Troll: He's this whenever he's playing Dark Souls or playing forum games.
- Weapon of Choice: Sony NEX-C3 Digital Camera.
This troper is familiar with the following works:
Anime & Manga
- Castle Crashers
- Combat Instinct
- Cosmic Break
- Dark Souls
- Dragon's Dogma
- DoDonPachi DaiOuJou
- DoDonPachi Ichimen Bancho
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Fallout 4
- Girls' Frontline
- Hungry Shark Evolution
- The Legend Of Zelda A Link To The P Ast
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- Mega Man
- Metal Slug
- Metroid 1
- Panel de Pon
- Pokémon Go
- Puzzle & Dragons
- Soul Knight
- Soul Series
- Star Fox
- Star Fox 2
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Mario World
- Super Metroid
And yet, we seek it, insatiably.