Tropers: Meta Skipper
Click the edit button to start this new page. I just did! You expect me to do this by myself!? Sigh... fine. This troper comes to read, not write, in most cases. Do not expect this troper to work. He likes his procrastination and laziness very much. In fact, he is currently waiting for his fellow tropers to insert the appropriate links into this paragraph. he enjoys anime and video games, and they are the only things he is going to put effort into. In fact, he puts all his effort into them. And it shows (or, at least he likes to think). He plans on starting a gaming variety channel on YouTube and Twitch.tv one day. Until then, to the 8-to-4 grind! He is so lazy, he is not even going to put up an applicable trope section for now.... Cue now.The following space is reserved for vandalism. If you at any point feel uncomfortablity, dizziness, headaches, or looming death, stop vandalizing and see a doctor immediately. Meta Skipper is not liable for any injuries received, physical, mental, or spiritual, while vandalizing.
open/close all folders
Applicable Tropes. Yup. Too bad it's empty....
- Just can't seem to make myself cry. mellochan42
- I always feel those symptoms regardless of what I do. — Awesome Creep
- Bananas are a good source of potassium. And a Time Lord's favorite fruit. — Logan Locksley
- Hey, I'm also very lazy, but if I can put up an Applicable Tropes section, so can you! —Harpsichord
- I never Meta Skipper that I didn't like. One of these days a pun like that is going to get me stabbed. - Completely Normal Guy
- This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes. —Tre
- Skipper? Where's the boat? - Stolen By Faeries