Treating cancer is expensive and time-consuming, but I have a back alley and a baseball bat.I'm an average teenager, aspiring novelist, and Neutral Good Jerk with a Heart of Gold. When I'm not singing off-key, playing video games, or man-handling those I love, I'm often on the internet, doing internet things. Feel free to write on my page in the vandalism section. Also, I generally go by Meg or some variation thereof on boards. Be sure to say hi if you see me. I also recently changed my handle on the wiki from The Tall One to Meg The Maggot. Sorry 'bout that, I'm trying for some semblance of continuity amongst my various screen names.
— Me, being the world's worst doctor.
- Jeremy Messersmith
- My Life Is Average
- This Is the Worst Idea You've Ever Had!
- Miss Manners: Needs More Love
- Cuanta Vida.
- Badass and Baby
- Say Yes to the Dress
This Troper features examples of:
- Ambiguously Jewish: I'm not actually Jewish, (see Good Catholic below,) but people always assume I am.
- Attractive Bent-Gender
- Berserk Button: Harass my friends and I will drop you.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Bifauxnen: I'm either a fair-to-middling girl or a REALLY pretty boy. You be the judge.
- Celibate Hero: I have the "Celibate" bit worked out, now all I need to do is work out the "Hero" part.
- Character Development: I shifted from a Chaotic Neutral Grumpy Bear to a Neutral Good Linus. Elements of my cynicism still remain, and I can be cruel, but my inner idealist finally managed to trump my only slightly less inner Jerk Ass. The result is a Knight in Sour Armor with Ping-Pong Na´vetÚ.
- Expy: Of either The Pyro or Nick, depending on who you ask.
- Fangirl: Towards Valve
- Go Nagai Sideburns: ...My hair does interesting things when left to its own devices.
- Good Catholic: I refer to myself as a "Guilty Catholic."
- Hair Antennae: ...My hair does interesting things when left to its own devices.
- Idiot Hair: ...My hair does interesting things when left to its own devices.
- Instant Waking Skills
- The Irish Diaspora
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- The Lancer: What I consider myself.
- Loners Are Freaks
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Female
- Stoic Spectacles
- Tsundere: Type B. I'm a pleasant, polite, (if a little snarky) to most people. If met with an equally intelligent, if snarky person willing to engage in a snark war, I turn into a total bitch.
- When She Smiles
- Why Did It Have To Be Heights?
- Wrench Wench: I'm not much of a mechanic, but I am a carpenter.
- Sayael: Have to give thanks to you, since I used your page to help make mine. I can't edit my way out of a pencil smudge.
- You're more than welcome. :3
- Your page's template has now been borrowed at least twice. Thank you for having a nice looking page and this section so I can announce that I copied- er, learned form you! :)
- Dorian Mode:...What part of Minnesota are you from?
- The Twin Cities, natch.
- Some Wednesday night you should stop by Grumpy's in Minneapolis. There's an open-comedy thing I go to...
- Wednesdays are usually pretty busy for me, but I'll see...
- The Twin Cities, natch.
- Belfagor: Nice page with an awesome quote! Feel free to vandalize my page in change.
- As an aspiring novelist to another, I have to tell you that being on this site will seriously affect your writing... for better or worse. And thanks for the advice: you're the last doctor I'll go see in an emergency. Hi! - Amused Troper Guy
Meg The Maggot is for external use only. Consult your doctor before interacting with her. Women who are nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant should not talk to Meg The Maggot. Do not operate heavy machinery while under the influence of Meg The Maggot. Meg The Maggot is not approved for use in children under 18. All rights reserved. Void in New Hampshire.