Real name Erik Mattias Estefors. A Swedish aspie born 1990 from the north of the country. Not one of many words, but a heavy thinker with numerous characters and stories held in the head. Currently a librarian.
Pages started by me
Tropes that can be associated with me:
- Appeal to Authority: Unfortunately my parents are extremely susceptible to this, especially my dad. Just look at Creator Breakdown to see the end result of one such time. And the sad part was that it was obvious to several other people that I was falling into depression and madness due to it yet they refused to listen until another doctor said it wasn't working.
- Asperger Syndrome: Confirmed Aspie since a few years back, and a proud one at that.
- Beige Prose: When it comes to writing I usually keep it short and to the point.
- Brutal Honesty: Generally not one of secrets or sugarcoating my opinions. As such I have also chosen to live by a code of honesty.
- Cassandra Truth: Unfortunately this happens way to often.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Somewhat of an airhead to put it lightly.
- Creator Breakdown: Suffered from a nasty case of this after having been forced to take a psychostimulant drug against my ADD shortly after my diagnosis that sent me into depression and had various other nasty effects on my psyche and body. After over a year of continuous use I was finally allowed to stop taking it but by then it had already left permanent scars on my mind.
- Deconstruction: My stories often feature heavy deconstructive elements, often without me even intending it in the first place. It just appears to be the way I write by nature.
- Deadpan Snarker: I have my moments but it generally a trait something my entire family have leading to...
- Forgetful Jones: Due to my Cloud Cuckoo Lander tendencies I often have to much in my head to bother remembering stuff.
- Literal-Minded: Kinda comes with the territory.
- Literalist Snarking: Although often I use this just to screw with others.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Over the years I've managed to come up with quite a few. Lone problem is that since my drawing skills don't extend to humanoid characters I can't draw them.
- Loophole Abuse: Due to my honesty I often find ways around it when there is something I know I shouldn't say by stating the truth but is such a way that the original meaning is lost or to answer to it in the most literal way possible.
- The Navigator: Especially during my school time I was infamous for my sense of direction and able to read and use maps with startling ease. Perhaps the most memorable instance was during an Orienteering event where I was among the first to reach the goal despite only moving at my own leasurly pace.
- Never My Fault: Alongside Appeal to Authority, one of my parents most driving flaws are their inability to take responsibility for their own faults and mistakes and either pin it on someone else, or when that won't work, swipe it under the rug and pretend it never happened or that it isn't a big deal. This is especially frustrating to me since I tend to go out of my way to defy this trope.
- Quicksand Box: Usually the result if I try sandbox games.
- The Quiet One: Normally very quiet, but once I get going...
- Self-Deprecation: Much of my humor is of this kind.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism: My stories post breakdown generally fall on the cynical side. Pre breakdown they could still end tragic but it being played in an idealistic light.
- The Snark Knight
- Sunglasses at Night: Due to my habit of always putting them on whenever I leave the house, no matter the time of day.
- Writer's Block: I suffer greatly from this leading to me being unable to write the many stories I have in my head and have difficulty writing stuff even on This Very Wiki.