A Swedish aspie born 1990 from the north of the country.
Not one of many words, but a heavy thinker with numerous characters and stories held in the head.
Currently a librarian.
Pages started by me
Tropes that can be associated with me:
- Asperger Syndrome: Confirmed Aspie since a few years back, and a proud one at that.
- Beige Prose: When it comes to writing I usually keep it short and to the point.
- Brutal Honesty: Generally not one of secrets or sugarcoating my opinions. As such I have also chosen to live by a code of honesty.
- Cassandra Truth: Unfortunately this happens way to often.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Somewhat of an airhead to put it lightly.
- Creator Breakdown: Suffered from a nasty case of this after having been forced to take a psychostimulant drug against my ADD shortly after my diagnosis that sent me into depression and had various other nasty effects on my psyche and body. After over a year of continuous use I was finally allowed to stop taking it but by then it had already left permanent scars on my mind.
- Deconstruction: My stories often feature heavy deconstructive elements, often without me even intending it in the first place. It just appears to be the way I write by nature.
- Deadpan Snarker: I have my moments but it generally a trait something my entire family have leading to...
- Forgetful Jones: Due to my Cloud Cuckoo Lander tendencies I often have to much in my head to bother remembering stuff.
- Literal-Minded: Kinda comes with the territory.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Over the years I've managed to come up with quite a few. Lone problem is that since my drawing skills don't extend to humanoid characters I can't draw them.
- Loophole Abuse: Due to my honesty I often find ways around it when there is something I know I shouldn't say by stating the truth but is such a way that the original meaning is lost or to answer to it in the most literal way possible.
- The Navigator: Especially during my school time I was infamous for my sense of direction and able to read and use maps with startling ease. Perhaps the most memorable instance was during an Orienteering event where I was among the first to reach the goal despite only moving at my own leasurly pace.
- Quicksand Box: Usually the result if I try sandbox games.
- The Quiet One: Normally very quiet, but once I get going...
- Self-Deprecation: Much of my humor is of this kind.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism: My stories post breakdown generally fall on the cynical side. Pre breakdown they could still end tragic but it being played in an idealistic light.
- Sunglasses at Night: Due to my habit of always putting them on whenever I leave the house, no matter the time of day.
- Writer's Block: I suffer greatly from this leading to me being unable to write the many stories I have in my head and have difficulty writing stuff even on This Very Wiki.