Hello. I'm a 20 year old female. I stand 5'5, and I'm also African-American. I'm a Criminal Justice Major. I share this account with a friend. I love music, watching TV, making collages and memes, and I also want to be a professional media reviewer or a lawyer when I grow up.
Tropes Describing Me
Least Favorite Tropes
- Berserk Button: I get very mad when people hurt my loved ones around me.
- Also, I get angry when people take pictures of me without my permission.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Normally, I'm friendly, but when I get angry....
- Big Eater: Zigzagged. I love eating a lot on some days, then I eat in tiny portions the next.
- Brainy Brunette: Although my hair is black, but it's close.
- Deadpan Snarker: As much as I despise this trope, I only act sarcastic when it comes to explaining my views on something (like a work, a character, etc) or when I try to be funny, not to personally attack people.
- Determinator: This is how others see me.
- Everyone Has Standards: Although I hate jerks and bullies, I am not one of those people who think they should die...why can't we just wish karma can bite them in the back.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I'm trying to control it though.
- Hot Blooded
- I Hate Past Me
- Never Live It Down: I can never live down some of my mistakes ever. Great.
- Nice Girl: This is what I try to be on here, but some tropers try my patience. Enough said.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man
- Tomboy: I don't like wearing makeup. I love sweatpants and sneakers. I also love anime, games, and sports.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: This always happens to me most of the time, always. This is why I hate this trope.
Pages Started and in Process of Starting
Favorite Anime Shows
Favorite Disney & Animated Films
Favorite Live-Action TV Shows
- Beauty tropes like Abhorrent Admirer, Beautiful All Along, Fat Girl, & Informed Deformity. I also hate the Bald Woman trope, because although I'm not bald, my real hair is short and I get treated like one.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: All teenage girls are selfish, self-centered bitches. Also, another way to call someone a jerkass.
- Chickification and Faux Action Girl
- Draco in Leather Pants: Like OMG I love this character, even if he destroyed planets, like OMG XD!
- Never Live It Down: I had to deal with people who won't stop pestering me about mistakes I made in the past, so I hate people who don't learn to let things go.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: I think if you're a teenager or adult having a crush on a cartoon character, you need mental help. I mean it's understandable if you're a kid doing it, but if you're a teenager or adult, it comes off as creepy.
- Ron the Death Eater: Turning a nice character bad, that's so selfish. Fans who do that are the worst type of fans.
- Stay in the Kitchen: No.
- Women Are Delicate: Enough said.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: I hate when women abuse this trope and provoke guys. If you're going to provoke a guy, get prepared to take a beating like a man.
- Would Hit a Girl: I also hate when guys put their hands on women to show how tough they are, not when it's truly justified.
Favorite Video Games
Favorite Western Animation Shows
Pet Peeves about TV Tropes
- Alicia Keys
- Christina Aguilera
- Jennifer Hudson
- Kanye West
- Kelly Clarkson
- Teairra Mari
Websites you can find me
Vandals Fire At Will!!
- When other tropers delete my edits without posting a good reason. I don't mind my edits getting deleted with a good reason.
- When tropers make Justifying Edits...first of all, nobody cares and second of all, it's prohibited.
- When people shoehorn examples in fan reaction YMMV tropes.
- Those type of fans who sexualize children's cartoons (bronies and sonic fans, I'm looking at you here!)