Describe MKH 90
Okay. Tropes that apply to me:
- Accentuate the Negative: Did this a while to myself, when I was too lazy to make my troper page more complete.
- All Men Are Perverts: Well, not really. I, however, am.
- Atomic F-Bomb: Sometimes combined with the Cluster variant.
- Bad Liar: I start grinning very noticeably whenever I try.
- Bag of Holding: Pants pocket variant. Whenever I'm out, my pockets include my cell phone, my wallet, ear plugs, a notepad, pen(s), my home key, my car keys, my cigarettes (unless they're soft-pack, in which case they're in my jacket), several lighters and guitar picks. That's only the front pockets; I don't trust people enough to have stuff in my back pockets.
- Be Yourself: One of my main philosophies.
- Berserk Button: Many.
- Bilingual Dialogue: Mostly with me speaking Finnish and others speaking Swedish, but other variants have occurred.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: While I was younger. Now I'm mostly just the latter.
- Chaotic Neutral: This should be quite obvious soon enough.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Sometimes combined with the Atomic variant.
- Comeback Tomorrow: I have wit. However, it doesn't work quick enough.
- Cunning Linguist: Not as good as some others, but I speak and write three languages fluently (Finnish, Swedish and have a wild fucking guess on the third one), know the basics in one language (German), and I'm currently learning Japanese.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Facepalm: Yeah, combined with the previous trope, I'm pretty much the Kyon in my group of friends.
- Friends with Benefits: I'd wish.
- Gangsta Style: Tried to shoot like this with an air gun once. My aim was even worse off than usually, and I'm quite the bad shot even while aiming properly :P
- Good Smoking, Evil Smoking: I try to be polite about my smoking; I stay away from people who don't themselves smoke while I have a lit cigarette in my hand. However, if I have gone somewhere to smoke and there's plenty of room to pass me without getting right next to me to complain about me smoking, especially with fake coughing and/or annoying health rants (I know it's unhealthy, I can read that on every pack I buy, thank you. . .), and someone still does it, my patience grows thin.
- Gratuitous Japanese: Guilty to this sometimes.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Don't expect me to hear anything else than the thing I'm listening to on my headphones while they're on.
- Hypocritical Humor: Love it.
- Just One More Level: So guilty of this. Whether it's a level in a game, a comic strip, a music track, or a TV Tropes page, this tends to happen. This was written after an all-nighter of said behavior.