LunarSolstice is a male troper who spends way too much time on the internet.
open/close all folders
- Actual Pacifist
- Asexuality: At least he thinks so...
- Chaotic Neutral/True Neutral: Somewhere between these.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Often combined with Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!.
- Crazy Awesome: Likes to think he is.
- Fragile Speedster
- Good Is Not Dumb
- Good Is Not Nice
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!
- Guilt Complex/Apologizes a Lot: He's usually somewhat to blame, but can blow it out of proportion when apologizing.
- Dark Is Not Evil/Light Is Not Good: They are neutral, balanced, and very interesting.
- Does Not Like Spam: He tried it and found it unpleasant.
- Deadpan Snarker: On occasion.
- Genre Savvy
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Utilizes other people's belief in this trope a lot.
- Humble Hero: Would like to put this, but is afraid that it it might appear too immodest.
- In Harmony with Nature: To a reasonable extent.
- It Makes Sense in Context
- Jade-Colored Glasses Wide-Eyed Idealist: He doesn't know how it works, either.
- Man Hug
- A Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Read: At least his is.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Can be, depending on the "nightmare" in question.
- Super OCD: Depending on the context.
- Superpower Lottery: If he could have any three powers, they would be:
- The Quiet One: At least with people he doesn't know.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Not often, but it does come in handy.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud
- The Smart Guy
- Work Hard, Play Hard