Lunacorva is a troper from South Australia known for his eccentric and irreverent personality. Because he believes he should only post genuinely useful bits of information, Lunacorva is more of a lurker than a regular contributer.
In Real Life
Lunacorva can often be found deep in thought, although, since his train of thought rarely relates to the task at hand, he is often seen as being a thoughtless idiot by others. Lunacorva is generally pilot and friendly, although stupidity, close mindedness and prejudice of any kind irritates him to no end. Despite this however many people find his weird personality off putting. Lunacorva however believes in staying true to one's own personality rather than becoming another one of the faceless masses.
This troper has created these pages:
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
Tropes associated with Lunacorva:
- Black Sheep
- The Unfavourite: Downplayed, my family doesn't hate me, but I'm definitely the odd one out.
- Beligerent Sexual Tension / Slap-Slap-Kiss: I have this relationship with Irony.
- Brain Bleach: I find these reactions HILARIOUS
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I do and say a lot of bizarre things.
- Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy: In-Universe example, this is why I don't bother listening to the news. The world is fucked. It always has been fucked and it always will be fucked. And if it's not fucked in one way it's fucked in another.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Genre Savvy: In regards to Real Life. I'm able to recognise and avoid many of the pitfalls that people in my situations often fall into.
- Good Is Not Soft: I'm generally a Nice Guy, but I won't sugarcoat things when I think you're being stupid. Even, no, especially if you're my friend.
- Humans Are Morons: Baring a few key exceptions, my number one philosophy is: "People are idiots."
- Insufferable Genius: Yes I'm smarter than all you mortals put together, haven't you figured that out yet?
- Large Ham: The scenery is mine!!
- Major Injury Underreaction: I have a reputation for doing this. Especially during Primary School where I was known as "The Boy Who Never Cries"
- Manipulative Bastard: I can be quite deceptive at times. A trait I'm rather proud of.
- Self Depreciation: Believe it or not, yes.
- Shmuck Bait: constantly takes this
- The Lancer: I work better in a supporting role than one of genuine leadership
- The Stoic: Though I'm usually a Large Ham, I've been known to be rather reserved when in unfamiliar territory.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Flashfire07
- Worthy Opponent: This is how I viewed my enemies back in my school days. Yes they were antagonistic, but they made life interesting.