Applicable Tropes to Yours Truly.
Read at your own risk
- Allergic to Routine: Trust me. I'm always doing something.
- Angst Dissonance: I give and I receive.
- Annoying Laugh: I had to culture an evil laugh for a speech. It stuck.
- Apologetic Attacker
- Beware the Nice Ones: I can Face–Heel Turn Jerkass quite unexpectedly.
- Big Eater: Both figuratively and (sadly) literally.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I have been told I'm bright. I don't believe it.
- Catch-Phrase: "Indeed."
- Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral on a good day. True Neutral on most days. Chaotic Neutral on really bad days.
- Chaotic Evil on really really bad days.
- Covert Pervert
- Crazy-Prepared: If I think I'll need it, I'll take it. Even if I don't need it.
- Enragedby Idiocy: I should stop reading comments....
- Friend to All Children: I try to be.
- GIFT: Everyone is this. EVERYONE IS THIS . Including me.
- Good Is Not Nice: Especially if you don't understand it.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: The only reason I will ever have if some plan of mine goes awry.
- I Hate Past Me: I might hate Future me by this same logic. In the future, I will hate the current me.
- Knight in Sour Armor
- Literalist Snarking.
- Living Weapon: Fist+Face=Pain.
- No Sense of Direction
- Magnificent Bastard: And proud of it.
- Older Than They Look: I was once guessed as 17 when I very much wasn't 17.
- Real Men Eat Meat.
- Self-Deprecation: Up to Eleven.
- Sibling Rivalry
- Straight Edge: Once was.
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- Youth Is Wasted on the Dumb: *is laughing at you and crying because I am part of this sad generation*
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: NOT ME
- Writers Cannot Do Math: Period.
My other Kage Bunshin clones.
- Fanfiction.net: Lord Herobrine.
Most Popular Forum Games.
Vandalism goes here.