I LOVE PRINGLES
: No, I didn't fall for the Bavarian Fire Drill
; I just really like Pringles. ^_^
"A life lived honestly is a life full of fun and laughter."
- Little Serge
's other catchphrase, taken from an NPC in this game
Little Serge is an online drifter
who stumbled upon TV Tropes one day while trying to figure out one of life's most enigmatic existential quandries: why Gin Ichimaru
had his eyes constantly closed
. This Troper is a big fan of just about everything from Anime, Video Games, Live Action, Music, and even the Potter Puppet Pals; and he hopes that his varied experiences can help enrich the TV Tropes website, and has made several contributions already. His handle stems from the nickname his uncle's friend gave him after watching this Troper play Mario Golf 64 for hours straight when he was 12, taking the name from Sergio Garcia, the pro golfer.
He is a History/Humanities Major in University, and is very much a nerd when it comes to History, Archaeology, Literature, English/French/other Languages, and culture in general. He also really likes the ^_^ smiley. His Berserk Button
is Jack Skellington's
voice in Kingdom Hearts
, his Improbable Weapon
is a big book. Little Serge is now a proudly apathetic member of KNIVES
Little Serge is on The Contributers
page. He has listed his location
; compare to his actual name
. He readily admits to being a young nerd
. (They have the same first name!)
- And, they're both from Canada!
Specific interests include
Tropes Present in my Life
- Adventurer Archaeologist - My avowed goal in life is to become one.
- Aloof Big Brother - I try to pull this off, but usually end up looking goofy.
- As Seen On TV - It looks like we're making a movie. o.O
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Book Dumb - Only when it comes to math and physics.
- Canada, Eh? - My homeland. I live in the part with lumberjacks all named Pierre. And we love our flannel. And our psychedelically-coloured currency. And our God-Given right to spell colour with a u.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Cool Shades
- Deadpan Snarker
- Extreme Omnivore
- Geeky Turn-On - What can I say? Geeky knowledge is hot.
- Heinz Hybrid - A proud mixture of 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Scottish, 1/8 English, 1/8 Norwegian, 1/8 Italian, and 1/8 French-Canadian.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl - My friend and his girlfriend.
- Impoverished Patrician - Sadly, a recurring, Cyclic Trope in The Clan, my Big Screwed-Up Family.
- Love Freak - A suprising number of my family fits this trope. It's actually quite amusing...
- My Beloved Smother - Bordering on Knight Templar Parent at one point, but she has (thankfully) mellowed out. She also qualifies as a Mama Bear.
- Nerd - But I assert that I look nothing like the picture at the top of the Nerd article's page. Which is why I counter it with the above picture.
- Neutral Good - Leans towards Chaotic Good
- Obfuscating Stupidity
- Real Life - Sadly, my home as much as your home.
- Shrinking Violet - Male version, played straight
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism - Slightly cynical, but willing to believe in my one big ideal.
- Sliding Scale of Silliness Versus Seriousness - I can be serious when I need to be, but the Rules of Cool, Fun, and Funny are way too awesome to pass up.
- The Stoic - Pulled of with a very low degree of success, but I'm improving. T_T
- Those Two Guys - Me and my best friend in High School
- Those Two Bad Guys - My goth friend and punk friend, also in high school
- Yuri Fanboy
Feel free to add more tropes that apply to me above, or fix any errors / horribly disfigure my page in the name of coolness. Or, just sign my impromptu guestbook, below. Bulleted lists, SVP.
- Your contributor's page has the same bug as AOD's. Click on it from the forums, and it spits out out at the front page. - English Ivy
- Have you smiled yet today Little Serge? Because smiling is very important you know. -Buttercupistiny
im in ur userpage, screwin ur rules - Zetaseal
- My name is Charlatan and I vandalize pages at 2:33 in the morning.
- This page needed more Touhou, so Lemurian left you some music.
- I actually prefer your old avatar, but it's your choice after all. The new one is still nice. - Amused Troper Guy