Oh Hai Thar.
Hello, and Welcome! This trooper has spent the better part of... forever [not very long], stalking this lovely site, and after seeing that she could make
an account, she jumped at the chance! Hobbies include writing/reading Fanfiction, reading in general, playing games on newgrounds, or basically anything 'nerdy'.
This troper provides examples of:
- Apologises a Lot
- Asian and Nerdy: OH YES.
- Beware the Nice Ones: This trooper's motto for life. "All Nice Girls are Secret Bitches, and all Bitches are Scared Little Girls. <3"
- Big Eater
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Has black hair, but has stupidly pale skin.
- Black Hair
- Blind Without 'Em: -3.5 vision, anyone?
- Book Worm
- Brown Eyes
- Catholic School Girls Rule: This trooper is a catholic school girl. Although her uniform hilariously subverts the trope.
- Chinese People
- Genki Girl: Zig Zagged, if that makes sense.
- Gosh Darn It to Heck!: Due to being a good catholic schoolgirl, this trooper refrains to swear, a lot. Hilariously averted once out of school, or really angry.
- I Am Not Pretty: Like every other teenage girl, this trooper believes so.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Limited Wardrobe: Due to attending a catholic school
- Little Miss Snarker
- Love Hurts: Strongly believes so.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Yes. this trooper writes fanfiction. But she's the type to do Ascended Extra fics, which is basically making her own series, but with plot elements from the borrowed franchise. Sorry ladies, no smutt here!
- Motor Mouth: When angry.
- Nerd Glasses: Oh yes.
- No Indoor Voice: As told by nearly everyone they know.
- Not a Morning Person: Urgh.
- Not So Stoic: Most people assume that this trooper is the regular quiet asian girl. Yeah, they're completely wrong.
- Oblivious to Love: Painfully so.
- She's Got Legs: Despite her protests that she doesn't, most of her friends say that she does.
- Undying Loyalty: To anyone who's seriously helped her/are close friends with.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Can be this, yes. Funny, considering how Jaded this troper's 'glasses' are.
- Apparently looks like one without her glasses. She doesn't see it.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: often helps people ten years older than them with love advice. Is the person to give love advice in their group of friends.
- Writer's Block: A frequent victim of this.
- Writing by the Seat of Your Pants: Does this often. Several plot points and characters were created by this.
- Writers Cannot Do Math: Can't even do basic mental math!
- Why Did It Have To Be Ghosts?: Completely terrified at the mention of them.
This troper enjoys stalking the pages of: