Hallo, all! Don't... really know what to say here. Well... you may or may not have seen me around, who knows. I am a member of the following sites:
Pages created :
Story written :
Pages reviewed (that I can remember):
Tropes involved with this troper are as follows :
- '80s Hair: It's natural, too.
- Asperger Syndrome and proud of it.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Beware the Nice Ones: I've had my moments. All involved a boy at some point.
- Blind Without 'Em: I'm near-sighted, but my eyesight is really bad to the point I'm legally blind without glasses.
- Blue Eyes
- Bookworm: I mourn the fact I read all my books and won't bother to read them anymore.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Pretty much.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Friend to All Children
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Don't I ever.
- Hair of Gold: At a young age, but the hair darkened to dirty-blonde. Though if the sun hits just right, it looks strawberry-blonde.
- I Have Many Names: Not really, as you could see above, but I tend to use a different name if I sign up anywhere.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- Massive Numbered Siblings: I'm the oldest of six children.
- Messy Hair / Quirky Curls: To the point I actually look like Merida with blonde hair. Not kidding.
- Older than They Look: Currently 22, is about the size of an average ten-year-old.
- Picky Eater: Been slowly trying to get over it.
- Unrequited Love Lasts Forever
- Verbal Tic: Tends to mutter “hau”, and “'chu” to myself. Also tends to use "you know" or "so" at the end of some sentences.
- Your Tomcat Is Pregnant: While not pregnant, we discovered one of our cats to be male when we attempted to "spay" him. Turned out he was neutered at a very young age.