Tropers / Life Should Be A Musical
Life Should Be A Musical is an actress, techie, musician, and a math
This Troper is an example of the following tropes:
- All Queer People Love Theater: Yes.
- Bi the Way: Er, Pan The Way.
- Crosscast Role: Frequently. Try not to think about the Unfortunate Implications.
- Easy Sex Change: Yeah, right.
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: Averted: She loves math, often to the confusion of her theater friends and the bafflement of her English major friends.
- Gender Bender: An out trans*woman since 2012, though she dresses in drag for acting roles somewhat frequently.
- Of particular note was a production of Twelfth Night, where she played Orsino, resulting in both Orsino and Viola/Cesario being in drag.
- Insistent Terminology: It's she, dammit.
- Mad Mathematician: Dips into this occasionally.
- Rule of Fun: It's generally a safe bet that no matter what she's doing, this is a fair bit of the reason.
- Sad Clown: Often, but not always.
- Starving Student: Only because she forgets to eat.
- The Teetotaler, though she's not preachy about it.
- Token Minority: Averted: Has witnessed one of her friends suddenly realize they were the only straight/cis person in the group.
- TV Tropes Have Ruined Her Life: Was once caught miming shots at tropes when a professor was explaining the plot of a story in a Theater Culture Studies class. When she explained what a trope is, the professor asked her to guess what happened next in the plot. She talked for a full minute without getting a single thing wrong before the professor asked her to stop.